Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great video :party:

I love the superlow....very important to me. Looks SEXY :devil:

Tachylyte

Newly Enlightened
I like the concept. Whilst I loved the design of the Raw models -- a great hand carry -- it's not quite as convenient for those pesky tasks that need two hands (like putting up tents in cruddy weather). So +1 for the clip on the reverse (removable clip or no? not sure what is feasible or what I'd prefer).

I like the minimalist look. I'm really not a fan of fussy fluting but then I tend to like the subtle cosmetic/ergonomic touches you finish your lights with. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with.

And damn do I wish I had variable brightness control on my WeeTi! Great feature.

I'm looking forward to finding out more: beamshots, weight, output, battery life and yes, price. Can I justify another addition to my Lummi family? I better start saving just in case.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow :thumbsup: My Lummic collection decreased from 18 to only 1 now (not because I didn´t like them, I just sold the custom lights I wasn´t using) but I´m afraid it will be two again when the MiL is available. Pretty good concept, VBC is too cool to pass and I´m sure Rob will come up with some subtile refinements for the design that makes the Lummi lights so exceptional.

Eric

No really

Newly Enlightened
Dynamite, truly a great addition to the Lummi line. Let me echo the desire for the minimalist appearance. I view a spring clip as essential for a 90' offset head. The "infinite" output adjustability is more than welcome.

Congratulations, really a superb concept. Looking forward to it, eagerly.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rob, The MiL looks awesome! However, I can't wait for the VBC Wee XP-G to be released. Do you have an projected date when the Wees will be available?

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
Already got 3 lummi lights and now looks like a fourth will soon be aquired.
What a great looking light can't wait for more details.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Rob, very very nice. Is the light watertight? Do you plan in milling or knurling the twist switch? It looks small and slippery right now for some of us with large hands. Trit slots? A clip for front pocket attaching would be sweet, or some sort of recessed lanyard slot. I love the VB also. Good work.

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
I love it. A clip yes. Smooth surfaces yes. I'd be happy to fund up front to help with costs of materials etc. I have quite gotten used to pre pay for great new designs (some have even turned up)!

Keep up the great work.

Monkeyboab

Newly Enlightened
Im saving for this light! This with a clip will be my perfect light! This and the Wee VBC are the two lights i am really waiting for.

Rob

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lovin the response, thank you all very much.
No price yet, I will update accordingly.

fitzDaug

Newly Enlightened
I've loved the looks and performance of the Lummi lights, but I've been waiting for one that uses cr123/rcr123 batteries.

I'm excited about the VBC.

Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.