New baby

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations!

My littlest guy is about 9 months. I'm just starting to catch up on my sleep and get back into the game. Yep. I think the memory doesn't have to work to block that out because it's actually that the memory just ain't in working order during that whole time. "Closed for service" as your little one reprograms you.

Congrats again...

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
flashfan said:
Congratulations, WaltH!

Wow, CPF is fast becoming BPF (Baby Power Forums). There seems to have been quite a population explosion here (Brock, Wit's End, Tree, Klaus, Webley445, WaltH--to name just a few...).

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats WaltH,
I haven't been posting as much as I had one April 1st and have been busy not sleeping like you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, so I didn't catch this post when it first came up. 5 daughters!? I can see I'll be asking lots of advice from you, this is my first. We already made that rush Dr.'s appointment the first time she threw up, luckily the Doc and nurses didn't roll their eyes at us.
Get some pics posted quick, we're all dieing to see!!
Oh and some shots of the little one with a flashlight in their hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And Flashfan, thanks for remembering all of us with new additions to our families, I was impressed that you named us all.

Its only been 24 days with mine but I already have about 4 hours of video on her. Can't wait to show them to her prom date. Look, here she is pooping her pants and getting changed!

WaltH

Enlightened
OK, I took pics of baby Lauren with my M6 just for size comparison. She was down to about 5 pounds at her smallest (she's fine and gaining weight now). I just need to resize, and then learn to post in imagestation. I will try to have them up there tomorrow.