**NEW** EagleTac SX25L2, MX25L2, GX25L2

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, there is more to come. On Shot Show 2012, see youtube, the SZ25L3 and MZ25L4 (Tiny Monster look-alike!) were presented.

snap5z.jpg

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to believe the MX25L2 is only 10.5" long and 1.4" in diameter, yet has a high of 2800L for 1.3 hours. Thats pretty darn compact for a big lumen light like this. My TN-30 runs at 2700L and is only like 8" long, but its also much fatter than 1.4" in diameter at the battery tube. I like the idea of a single LED Eagletac big lumen light. You dont end up with the cloverleaf looking spill beam!

R0ck632

Newly Enlightened
Just Purchased the SX25L2 to replace my 8 year old Ultra Stinger... Cant wait to get my hands on it.. Ordered mine from Illumination gear. Was debating between THe SX and the Lawman R1..Hope I won't be disappointed.

tallyram

Newly Enlightened
Just got in from trying out the MX. I gotta say it's bright! Tried it out at 260 yards and it did nicely. It was humid here tonight, so that didn't help visibility. I wish that I had good enough equipment for beam shots, but all I have is a point and shoot. This is my first "big" light other than a Fenix TK45, so I really can't make much of a fair comparison as far as throw. It suits my needs nicely!

snakeplissken83

Newly Enlightened
Just got in from trying out the MX. I gotta say it's bright! Tried it out at 260 yards and it did nicely. It was humid here tonight, so that didn't help visibility. I wish that I had good enough equipment for beam shots, but all I have is a point and shoot. This is my first "big" light other than a Fenix TK45, so I really can't make much of a fair comparison as far as throw. It suits my needs nicely!

Awesome! I'd love a beam shot video.

By the way, anyone got a release date for the triple emitter one (mz25)?

snakeplissken83

Newly Enlightened
if you mean the MZ25 then NO. but the others titled in this thread,yes

That video was from a show in February, wasn't it?! They must have gone back to the drawing board a few times with it since then. Having said that they've been upgrading all their emitters, perhaps that caused the delay. I have the mk1 G25c2 with a U2 chip and it is bloody bright...the upgraded one must be amazing. And getting 2250 out of the mx25l2...thats pretty crazy. :eek:oo: