*NEW* Fenix TK35UE with MT-G2

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
So.... If the 1800 lumens is "burst" Does that mean 750 lumens is "turbo" and it drops from that to 250 eventually? A sustained 750 lumens without dropping would be pretty nice!

Goredoth

Newly Enlightened
Wow, and to think I was almost about to buy the 900Lm version a few days ago. Glad I decided to give that some more thought now I can get this! ..Probably by the time I'm ready to buy again it will have been upgraded though haha.

PD35 - TK35UE* - TK61* - TK75 My new dream line up.
EDC - EDD - Throw - Lumens! Haha.

​*means I don't yet own it haha

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with both of you;)

Thanks for the update kj2,this really is an awesome light :D
Other than the xp-g2 it is probably close to the tk51 in some ways(output with both flood and throw) but single led(obv 1 cell less).

Jury out as of yet,if i did not have the tk51 i would be more interested in it, will hold back on this one for now...........

I think a tk35vn with maybe 3000lm would hit the nail on the head to push it well above, and make it a must buy.........on a personal choice level.

& does the tk51, also 1800l, not have three times the intensity, with a smaller diameter head no less? Assuming that 48mm measures across its little flood wart on the bezel. Comparatively a tough sell, especially if you like the 51's controls on the head along with that beam pattern, independent flood/spot etc.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
& does the tk51, also 1800l, not have three times the intensity, with a smaller diameter head no less? Assuming that 48mm measures across its little flood wart on the bezel. Comparatively a tough sell, especially if you like the 51's controls on the head along with that beam pattern, independent flood/spot etc.

The TK51 is getting it's intensity primarily from the main xm-l2 with the large reflector.

I'm liking this TK35UE, but do we know the cd/intensity? It seems like it's going to be a pretty floody light. For the size of that huge MT-G2 vs the reflector I'm wondering if it's going to be similar to say the beam pattern of a single xm-l in a single 18650 light like a PD32UE. VERY bright, but I'm guessing when it comes out I'll be dreaming it had a bit more throw. It's so bright though it should still light up everything for hundreds of feet regardless of how concentrated the beam is.

ragnarok164

Newly Enlightened
The TK51 is getting it's intensity primarily from the main xm-l2 with the large reflector.

I'm liking this TK35UE, but do we know the cd/intensity? It seems like it's going to be a pretty floody light. For the size of that huge MT-G2 vs the reflector I'm wondering if it's going to be similar to: say the beam pattern of a single xm-l in a single 18650 light like a PD32UE. VERY bright, but I'm guessing when it comes out I'll be dreaming it had a bit more throw. It's so bright though it should still light up everything for hundreds of feet regardless of how concentrated the beam is.

It has 14640cd with 242 meters of throw.

ragnarok164

Newly Enlightened
Yes, because with such a bigger emitter it will be a lot harder to focus the light. Since the head diameter of both light is probably the same, the MT-G2 will have less throw. However, you will get a wonderful 1800 lumen wall of light.

kj2

Flashaholic
I'm liking this TK35UE, but do we know the cd/intensity? It seems like it's going to be a pretty floody light. For the size of that huge MT-G2 vs the reflector I'm wondering if it's going to be similar to say the beam pattern of a single xm-l in a single 18650 light like a PD32UE. VERY bright, but I'm guessing when it comes out I'll be dreaming it had a bit more throw. It's so bright though it should still light up everything for hundreds of feet regardless of how concentrated the beam is.
I too expect the TK35UE to have about the same beam-pattern as the PD32UE.
Which I quite like for walking :) easy on the eyes and good color rendering.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm liking this TK35UE, but do we know the cd/intensity?

IDK what else the "14,640" could refer to in the chart table above. I can't read the labels there, but usually that's where fenix puts the intensity specs.

Yeah I think that's safe to assume the tk51 is not getting its 45,200cd from that little flood wart on its bezel.

ven

Flashaholic
Yeah I think that's safe to assume the tk51 is not getting its 45,200cd from that little flood wart on its bezel.

:laughing: like it!!! thanks for making me lol ,luckily no one in room :laughing:
The flood wart though is very impressive for the size being so shallow,900lm of flood is useful,900lm of throw with the larger reflector BUT it is 1/2 the lm of the tk35ue and admittedly different lights,just from my personal perspective its not at the top of my most wanted with having the tk51.............but it is wanted;)

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have one of these, with the MT-G2

My current TK35 is a great go-to light for me,

Fits perfectly in a double AR mag pouch of any brand also.

kj2

Flashaholic
So the TK35UE, for now, has only be released to the Chinese market. When Fenix has more stock of this light, there rest of the world follows.

mcorp

Enlightened
So the TK35UE, for now, has only be released to the Chinese market. When Fenix has more stock of this light, there rest of the world follows.

Still waiting for fenix-store to send a pre-launch email for pre-payment of the light!:popcorn:

Any chance you would know the current at the emitter at the different modes?:naughty:

ven

Flashaholic
I'll have one of these, with the MT-G2

My current TK35 is a great go-to light for me,

Fits perfectly in a double AR mag pouch of any brand also.

:cool: congrats,any chance of some pics please,if poss some beam even if just on a wall or back yard would be great:D:twothumbs

CyberCT

Enlightened
I can't tell what the runtimes are. Can someone please translate for each brightness mode?

Latest posts