• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New flashlight: The Copperhead [interest / description / sales] thread

lensman

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dan, I haven't replied in the thread for a while so I thought I'd chime in to say I'm still here and very enthusiastic! I double checked my order details and everything looks good!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan,

I see mine is in progress too. Would like to change programming to standard LMH no Mem and add a clip and make tailcap shrouded, if it is not too late.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

Tofty

Enlightened
Hi Dan,
After reviewing the beam shots and output figures i'd like to put my optic choice back to 25° please.
Cheers

GregM

Newly Enlightened
Hello Dan,

Looks like my number is up soon. Please use the 25 degree optic. No other changes.

:paypal: for $72 USD

Thanks!

UPDATE: All changes noted on post 2. Please check for accuracy.

justanotherguy, flyback, moshow9 - yours will ship Thursday or Friday. moshow needs to pay balance.

I am out of drivers until my big order comes in. Shipping has been slow since the li-ion battery crackdown. All my shipments from the electronics supply houses are taking forever!

I have one 6-chip driver (2.2a) on hand instead of the normal 4 or 8 chip versions, otherwise identical. anyone near the top of the list that wants this driver, I can probably get it also out by Friday, since I have plenty of pills reflowed and ready to go. reply in thread by tomorrow for dibs! It should probably got to an XML2, since the Nichia does not benefit much from the extra amps.

After that, I am gone for 2 weeks to Guantanamo. I'll have internet, but otherwise everything gets put on hold. I'll bring a copperhead to throw it in 30m of Caribbean water :D. So, stop sending me money except for this week's lights.

Thanks...

Last edited:

lensman

Newly Enlightened
Great - you still want the mule lens then?

Thanks, Dan
The 45 degree optic (that I noticed you mentioned had little spill despite having a wide spot!)? Yes.

BTW, thank you for the great beamshots - and for both emitters to boot! I feel totally confident that I know what I'm getting.

Mark

jmac30

Newly Enlightened
Hey Dan just noticed mine is in progress let me know when you need payment! What would you recommend as the best Mule style lens for the 219 - primarily indoor use and can you also add an additional battery tube to make it 18650 compatible? Have a safe trip! Best Jim

Hey Dan just noticed mine is in progress let me know when you need payment! What would you recommend as the best Mule style lens for the 219 - primarily indoor use and can you also add an additional battery tube to make it 18650 compatible? Have a safe trip! Best Jim

Jim, I have you down for the FastTech mule lens. All flood, no throw. If the drivers are in when I return, I'll finish up the in-progress ones and ask for payment. I also have you down for a regular and shrouded clicky. Is this right?

Thanks!

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
I really wish I had looked at this thread sooner...

Dan, if you open your books back up, I definitely will take one of these awesome little lights.

jmac30

Newly Enlightened
Re: AquaMule and AquaRam 18650 lights

That's right Dan - shrouded & unshrouded forward clickies, mule lens, yes memory l/m/h (with moonlight), new is additional battery tube. Have a safe trip! Thanks Jim

white light

Enlightened

PP sent with the addition for a shrouded sloarforce switch (REVERSE clicky)
Many thanks

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi dan,
my light was received yesterday.
what a solid light. awesome.
glad i picked the 25 degree optic its just right and the tint is amazing.
i like how i can go from 1 cell to 2 in a flash.
thanks again for making these. :wave:

JohnF

Enlightened

Dan, I know you are gone, but just noticed the spreadsheet shows my original order for 219 / 25 degree. You posted pics on page 6 that made me change my mind to an XML2, 45 degree (post #160). Hope that is still possible.
JohnF

Dan, I know you are gone, but just noticed the spreadsheet shows my original order for 219 / 25 degree. You posted pics on page 6 that made me change my mind to an XML2, 45 degree (post #160). Hope that is still possible.
JohnF

Hi John, I have your change, no prob. I haven't updated the second post yet... One more week and I'll be winging back home!