New Lumapower EDC Series

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the new switches for the LM31, 32, and 33. They appear almost identical, kind of tough to tell them apart without looking closely.

Left: Old, Right: New
file-21.jpg

Now I can start running tests on these models.

Taschenlampe Dude

Newly Enlightened
As I said above a droplet of slicone oil placed inside the battery tube at the bottom made the operation of my LM21's switch much easier.

I was just wondering how you got the oil to the bottom of the tube Kilovolt? I was thinking of trying to use an unused plastic spray straw from an aerosol spray can.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just wondering how you got the oil to the bottom of the tube Kilovolt? I was thinking of trying to use an unused plastic spray straw from an aerosol spray can.

I just kept the battery tube in a vertical position and dropped a tiny amount of oil onto the spring. Five minutes later some of it appeared inside the rubber boot. :cool:

Funnily when I left the body reversed on a piece of paper for one night no oil came out. There must be a non-return valve ... :naughty:

Taschenlampe Dude

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Kilovolt. Now I just have to locate my silicone oil. I've found my clock oil, light machine oil, etc. but the one I need...

nitrofein

Newly Enlightened
Placed my order for a EDC LM21 last week and can't wait for it to arrive so I can compare it to my beloved Streamlight Microstream and my also soon to arrive Maratac AAA.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Placed my order for a EDC LM21 last week and can't wait for it to arrive so I can compare it to my beloved Streamlight Microstream and my also soon to arrive Maratac AAA.

You'll get a nice EDC light good for short range activities but do not expect to use it for illuminating whole soccer fields ...

BTW::welcome:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll get a nice EDC light good for short range activities but do not expect to use it for illuminating whole soccer fields ...

BTW::welcome:
I think it's dim compared with other aaa lights.. Got annoying slo pwm in lo mode. Super hard clicky. I hate it :fail:
img6569b.jpg

Lm21 is nr 3 from the left. Compare it with nr 7 from the left (a dqg with a 25 lumen preon p0 engine.) The lm21 is just as dim. But without the long runtimes... I put a nichita 219 hi cri in my lm21, and hoped i wouldent hate it so mutch. Well it dident work. Still hate it. It's no threadlock in this light, so its extremly easy to swap leds in it. The wires are super thin one core wires. Easy to solder, but dont know how mutch current they can handle. The super thin wires may be one of the reasons why this light wont shine properly.