new mt10a...great little torch I have tonly say.

babyslim

Newly Enlightened
I have mt10a now for a few nights. The first two I used a couple of black eneloop pros to power it up. I was happy with the light. Then an i2 charger and 2 nc imr 14500 750mah's came in I was able to see exactly what they mean when it's said these little torch were created for use with these cells. Very bright. As you people know. I'm new to these quality lights but I have the bug now so forget about it.
I'm ordering an ea11 and a mh20gt I believe it is. Yeah. Mh20gt. 3400mah x2 and a 4 slot charger. The new version i2 seems cool. Does it all. I'm not into the battery stuff and measurements and sll. I have the i2 now. I guess I meant to say I want the new version i4.
I never felt the retina burn like I feel with these lights when i mistakenly hit myself. Wow. Mh20 should be very cool.
These lights serve great purpose when place around the house. I have surefire and streamlight streamljght from 2007 like new. Power outages hit a bit to much recently. A problem transformer has been the cause twice this summer. 4 hrs each time. I have led lanterns from walmt. The brooklyn lanterns..., ever see them. ? They work well. These nitecores will be great for my wife to scatter throughout our home. I'm like a kid. Love playing with them. Nightly dog walks have made me into that " nut with the rotti and the flashlight" bought my son a couple of stingers throughout the last 10 years. Cops like(d) using them. Wonder if the litter p12gt and Pd35tac and such are more appreciated by cops lately. I will ask some. My kid thinks they are a bit small. I think they are perfect. What small? These ain't the old 15" Maglite days of hitting with them. That don't fly nomore. Smaller is better imo...
I'm looking for the best spot. The tightest beam with least spill or flood out. Both the ea11 and mh20gt are solid candidates. Klarus xt11 or 12 are said to have really tight beam to spot.
Oh well. This is post 1. Excuse the blogish bs . Im out .Enjoy everyone. May your lights always stay on.

91101 Never Forget

nivek666

Newly Enlightened
i got one mt10A too. love the size but wish it came with a smooth reflector. the beam is slightly too floody in my opinion.....

babyslim

Newly Enlightened
Mh20gt the perfect edc. Size, throw, SMOOTH BORED REFLECTOR, great controls and mode sequence...whad I leave out? It's just perfect where other great lights like klarus xt11s and jet beam 3m pro are larger. Not to large but bulky in pocket. Mh20 is champ imo.
I'm just curios why anyone would intentionally put 555 +1 in there username? I can't even write the satanic numerals to exemplify them.

nivek666

Newly Enlightened
Mh20gt the perfect edc. Size, throw, SMOOTH BORED REFLECTOR, great controls and mode sequence...whad I leave out? It's just perfect where other great lights like klarus xt11s and jet beam 3m pro are larger. Not to large but bulky in pocket. Mh20 is champ imo.
I'm just curios why anyone would intentionally put 555 +1 in there username? I can't even write the satanic numerals to exemplify them.

LOL.......just a number that it's in the middle of the keyboard if you think about it.....it's also a number that you will not easily forget. No connotation to satanic stuff.

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
I have mt10a now for a few nights. The first two I used a couple of black eneloop pros to power it up. I was happy with the light. Then an i2 charger and 2 nc imr 14500 750mah's came in I was able to see exactly what they mean when it's said these little torch were created for use with these cells. Very bright. As you people know. I'm new to these quality lights but I have the bug now so forget about it.
I'm ordering an ea11 and a mh20gt I believe it is. Yeah. Mh20gt. 3400mah x2 and a 4 slot charger. The new version i2 seems cool. Does it all. I'm not into the battery stuff and measurements and sll. I have the i2 now. I guess I meant to say I want the new version i4.
I never felt the retina burn like I feel with these lights when i mistakenly hit myself. Wow. Mh20 should be very cool.
These lights serve great purpose when place around the house. I have surefire and streamlight streamljght from 2007 like new. Power outages hit a bit to much recently. A problem transformer has been the cause twice this summer. 4 hrs each time. I have led lanterns from walmt. The brooklyn lanterns..., ever see them. ? They work well. These nitecores will be great for my wife to scatter throughout our home. I'm like a kid. Love playing with them. Nightly dog walks have made me into that " nut with the rotti and the flashlight" bought my son a couple of stingers throughout the last 10 years. Cops like(d) using them. Wonder if the litter p12gt and Pd35tac and such are more appreciated by cops lately. I will ask some. My kid thinks they are a bit small. I think they are perfect. What small? These ain't the old 15" Maglite days of hitting with them. That don't fly nomore. Smaller is better imo...
I'm looking for the best spot. The tightest beam with least spill or flood out. Both the ea11 and mh20gt are solid candidates. Klarus xt11 or 12 are said to have really tight beam to spot.
Oh well. This is post 1. Excuse the blogish bs . Im out .Enjoy everyone. May your lights always stay on.

91101 Never Forget

Babyslim, I just have to tell you something: I LOVE not only WHAT you write but HOW you write, man! Makes me wish we were neighors because the way you express your love for lights is just awesome! Now I'm gonna have to look up all your other posts.