NEW OLIGHT M20 WARRIOR

Porthos

Newly Enlightened
Check the specs one more time /R2 LED, 250 lumen, 3 modes + strobe/...
I am wondering when will it be official? :whistle:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Durgh, what is the point of having a flap with a cut-out on the holster? Anyone?
I would think you can probably adjust the tightness of the holster by straping it down tighter. That way you could adjust to taste....

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, what an impressive light. But 250 lumens for 4 hours? Doesn't that seem a bit unrealistic? The R2 runs cold enough to burn so long at max output?

# Nourishment: 2xCR123A either 2xR123 Li -Ion or 1[kh]18650 or 1[kh]17670
:laughing: I like the word choice. :laughing:

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hey everybody,

just came back form work and checked CPF for some news. There is not much new to say about the light, so I think, if I have the time tomorrow, I will write an email to olight and have a look if I would get some more information on the M20 Warrior.

Bye,

Stephan

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Information will be released shortly - they won't tell you anything yet. :)

Thanks Matt look forward to when you can either confirm or deny the rumors officially and share info. We know you would tell us more but then you would have to kill us. :xyxgun:

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi MattK,

so is this light the one we were talking about in the "TK10/11 with strobe" - Thread?

Bye,

Stephan

pipspeak

Enlightened
looks like a nice light, I like the clip. Its funny how things don't translae directly, my favorite parts are:

-Fully removable metal hostage "cigar" holding the torch for immediate inclusion
-Office modes:
Full click away - to set the phone
-Protection from erroneous installation nutrition

Those are some unique features! :D

Protection from erroneous installation nutrition... in my warped mind that roughly translates to "it's too big to stuff down your throat when you feel hungry" :sick2:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Judging by the pics, I'd say the Inova was the one wearing the little red dress. :sssh:

crackup.gif
:clap:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fenix Tk11, Inova's new tactical light (when it gets here... and as long as it is actually bright) and this new Olight.... Things are looking pretty good right now.

I am a huge Olight fan.... I think I will pick up one of these.

Thanks for releasing the pics and specs MattK and 4sevens!

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
This project has been brewing for a good 9-10 months so there's been a lot of time for refinement, discussion and optimization. We definitely considered the wants and needs of law enforcement, soliders, outdoorsman and, of course, CPF members which resulted in features like the removeable bezel, tactical grip, bezel down pocket clip, anti-rattle CR123A magazine, the ability to use a wide range of batteries, a quality lanyard system, a holster that could hold spare batteries, IP6-8 rating, 1" body tube for weapon mountability, etc...

Some more pictures and the owners manual have been published to the website - we'll be announcing a special factory sponsored promotional program shortly for you early adopters. :)