*new* Olight S10

yliu

Enlightened
It is on olight's website now!

I don't see that moonlight mode they promised :mecry:eek:nly a 5 lumen low.

UPDATE: Wait, actually Olight advertised that it has a '15 day runtime on moonlight mode' but in the specs there is only a 5 lumen low for 4 days:thinking:

Last edited:

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice :) where did you find?

It is on the Olightworld website now!

Looks good to me, I can't wait to see and try it in the flesh at my local dealer!

Olight are producing really good lights at a fast pace of model additions to their already varied range of products.

Cheers

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip looks like it is reversible. Just flip it around since its a clip on. Someone who buys one can verify.

ykb

Newly Enlightened
I hope there is a neutral version (like Olight S35), or even better, a warm version :)

raltm

Newly Enlightened
website says nothing about the low voltage indicator :thinking:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's now up on GoingGear:

The Olight S10 is part of the innovative Baton series, known for tough lights that are barely larger than the batteries that power them. The S10 combines a side switch and great output (320 lumens on high) into a very compact size. The S10 has four outputs, including a super low moonlight mode that can be accessed from off, meaning that you don't have to cycle through a bunch of night vision ruining modes in the pitch black of the night. A magnet is integrated into the tailcap, allowing you attach the light to a ferrous surface.
Check the additional images for the ANSI specs (output levels, runtimes, etc.)
Utilizing the latest Cree XM-L LED,the highest output reaches 320 lumens
Four outputs: Three in regular operation; the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode
Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm
Strong magnet in the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any ferrous surface
Two-direction invertible pocket clip
Stainless steel bezel
Flat tail cap allows tail standing
High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 batteries
Battery reverse polarity protection
Included accessories: lanyard, o-ring

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Looks really nice.

I guess they are working on a AA, 2xAA & 18650 format to compete with other brands.

If the AA will ever come out, I would definitely get one.

DavidMB

Newly Enlightened
Very nice, I like that it has multiple output levels, and especially the moonlight 0.5 lumen mode. It looks like a solid little light.

allemander

Newly Enlightened
This may just be a challenger to my newish 205lm Quark QTL 1XCR123A tactical EDC torch, which I love, carry and use daily!
(always with an AW rechargeable and another spare in the pocket)

g22dru

Newly Enlightened
it's now up on GoingGear:

The Olight S10 is part of the innovative Baton series, known for tough lights that are barely larger than the batteries that power them. The S10 combines a side switch and great output (320 lumens on high) into a very compact size. The S10 has four outputs, including a super low moonlight mode that can be accessed from off, meaning that you don't have to cycle through a bunch of night vision ruining modes in the pitch black of the night. A magnet is integrated into the tailcap, allowing you attach the light to a ferrous surface.
Check the additional images for the ANSI specs (output levels, runtimes, etc.)
Utilizing the latest Cree XM-L LED,the highest output reaches 320 lumens
Four outputs: Three in regular operation; the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode
Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm
Strong magnet in the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any ferrous surface
Two-direction invertible pocket clip
Stainless steel bezel
Flat tail cap allows tail standing
High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 batteries
Battery reverse polarity protection
Included accessories: lanyard, o-ring

Hello all, new here , just wanted to add how this DOES seem to be a great little addition to the pocket EDC lights. I've had mine on order since I came across it (7 days ago!) looking for a single cell 123a with some umph! Hopefully they'll start shipping soon! Probably a little easier to pocket carry than my recently acquired sky ray king!
Are there any "better" options within this price range that can bring something with quality and dependability? Just thought I'd jump ion here and ask the pros!

Thanks for listening....Dru

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all, new here , just wanted to add how this DOES seem to be a great little addition to the pocket EDC lights. I've had mine on order since I came across it (7 days ago!) looking for a single cell 123a with some umph! Hopefully they'll start shipping soon! Probably a little easier to pocket carry than my recently acquired sky ray king!
Are there any "better" options within this price range that can bring something with quality and dependability? Just thought I'd jump ion here and ask the pros!

Thanks for listening....Dru

similar, but not the same design, lights can be found from Zebralight, but again they're a totally different design with a different interface, etc.

g22dru

Newly Enlightened
similar, but not the same design, lights can be found from Zebralight, but again they're a totally different design with a different interface, etc.

Thanks tobrien - I was thinking that. I;ve been lurking for a while, trying to learn as much as I can - I actually was just about to pull the trigger on that Olight i1 EOS when I saw this S10 and thought it sounded even better. Now I just have to wait! C'mon Olight!!

Dru

Racer

Enlightened
Does anyone know if the magnet can be taken out? I wouldn't want a flashlight erasing my portable hard drives in my EDC bag.

g22dru

Newly Enlightened
Just an update for those curious -I just got an email that my order (with olight s10!) shipped....Whoooo!