New Smallest 3W Raw Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geologist

Enlightened
Before a new thread is started about "did I get my U-Bin" why not let Solar or Orb state if anyone did NOT make the U-Bin cut? I am sure they are busy enough trying to finalize everything.... Just my opinion...

scudinc

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
glenthemole said:
How would this run on a standard lithoium cr2? Would it be reduced output for a longer time? Is it still useable? Roughly what runtime should you get?

[/ QUOTE ]
You'd get 4-5 hours at significantly reduced brightness.

glenthemole

Newly Enlightened
Any idea of what kind of "reduced brightness" this is comparable to? eg: arc aaa? arc lsh? just so i know how useable it would be.

thanks, glen

seattlite

Enlightened
Will the RAW take other RCR2, 3.6V(4.2V peak) rechargeable batteries?

Will the charger charge other RCR2, 3.6V(4.2V peak) rechargeable batteries?

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
seattlite said:
Will the RAW take other RCR2, 3.6V(4.2V peak) rechargeable batteries?

Will the charger charge other RCR2, 3.6V(4.2V peak) rechargeable batteries?

[/ QUOTE ]

RCR2's are the same as far as size and voltage. Any LiIon battery charger will work as long as the battery fits.

HgRyu

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
glenthemole said:
Any idea of what kind of "reduced brightness" this is comparable to? eg: arc aaa? arc lsh? just so i know how useable it would be.

thanks, glen

[/ QUOTE ]

If you use primary lithium CR2 battery in Raw (with T??J flux), it's output will be same as Jil-rev (direct drive version with TW?J Lux-III).

And according to the test of Jil-manufacturer, runtime will be more than 20 hours and output of Jil-rev after 10hours was similar with the brightness of Arc-AAA.

According to my experience, initial brightness of Jil-rev (TW?J flux) was 2/3 compare with the output of Madmax-lite.

For your information, I made direct drive sandwich module with TX1H and output with primary CR123 battery was 10~20% less than Madmax-lite. If you can get better H-bin Lux-III than mine, you may get greater output than mine

Geologist

Enlightened
The anticipation builds and builds!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.