New Sunwayman M11R Ti "Dream"

ven

Flashaholic
There will be 300 x No1 and 300 x No2 :laughing:

Looking closer at the UI i dont like at all.................as Ken said,if had a control ring like the v11r then a must buy imo.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me too. I've never seen a trit. Would love to throw some in a few laser builds.

Or some knives.

markr6

Flashaholic
Don't drop it! Sure looks like it would "fall hard"...and at that price, I would cry :mecry:

kbuzbee

Enlightened
I figured they'd go fast? No?

Not like a Vinh sale, if that's what you're thinking. It's kinda of a speciality item. Now if you're holding out for a clearance sale or something, yeah, but if you just want one, I bet you'll be able to, no problem.

Ken

Roger Ranger

Enlightened
Group buy? I really like the idea of the trits. Drives me nuts, groping around my dresser for a light at night. All I can see is my watch face.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Group buy? I really like the idea of the trits. Drives me nuts, groping around my dresser for a light at night. All I can see is my watch face.

I'm with it. Yeah I'm interested in the trits too. How much is it to get a dozen put in an existing light?

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with it. Yeah I'm interested in the trits too. How much is it to get a dozen put in an existing light?

Hi Tony,
Looks like the light comes stock with "equipped with 6 world-class top-rated green Tritium tubes" :rolleyes:, so if half a dozen is good enough for you, the stock light looks good enough.

If you desire more, then you'll have to either mill the extra slots or get it milled as a service. :)

If it is trits you're after, it is worth over doing... :D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha I gotcha ;)

Oh I would consider myself a overdoer :)
I would like as many as I can get really.
Would love to get some in my new sebenza.

u7equ5u6.jpg

I threw a light behind the amber inlay.

I know it would be nowhere near that bright, but I think a high end blade would look sick covered in trits.

Last edited:

Roger Ranger

Enlightened
By the way, I asked Sunwayman, and they say that the dream will be available in early September.

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
This looks cool, but I'm disappointed that some of the modes (firefly especially) are hidden by weird twist sequences. The essence of the control ring's superiority as a user interface is that it's simple and you don't need any special knowledge to use it, and hiding modes in it seems to undermine that simplicity.

They seemed to have made a mess of what is supposed to be a simple intuitive interface.

Agreed. I think its important to get the basics of a light right first before adding the "whip cream on top!"