New website and online shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
In less than one month our new website will be up, and it will be possible to buy directly from us. Needless to say that it has been one of our achiles tendons...

Meanwhile, we are going to do a test with our internal system regarding the processing of the enquiries, and we would like to do that testing with CPF people. What we are going to do is to offer a limited number of items with several options (discounted prices). What do you think?

count me in!:twothumbs

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

I can finally get a hold of one lights :grin2:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
In less than one month our new website will be up, and it will be possible to buy directly from us. Needless to say that it has been one of our achiles tendons...

Meanwhile, we are going to do a test with our internal system regarding the processing of the enquiries, and we would like to do that testing with CPF people. What we are going to do is to offer a limited number of items with several options (discounted prices). What do you think?

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Great idea Javier,:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

I have tried to order one of the new current regulated U-15 ones from you by sending you a direct mail as you instructed, but witout response so far, so this will be a great way to test our if your system works.

/Thomas

europium

Enlightened

This was two months ago, and nothing that has a "buy" option at the bottom of the product page does anything other than display a popup saying "coming soon."

Any update?

Rob187

Enlightened
This will be great. I would like to get a Barbolight but could not find a reasonable place to buy one.

Looking forward to the online shop.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
For "political" reasons our online shop won't be available before the end of January.

On that moment we will release also some new products.

Meanwhile you can check the "products" thread, as the deals and so just will be available through this forum. At this moment there are a couple of interesting items.

Regards,

Javier

shomie911

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to when we can purchase off the website as well. :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.