• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part 3)

jefft

Enlightened
Re: SST -50/SST-90 & MCE/P7 Custom P60/D26 style drop-in Modules for Sf products (par

Dave, just got my D26 SST-50 and D36 SST-90. Wow! Wow! Wow! Did I mention Wow!? Awesome drop-ins and unbeatable customer service. I'm having some difficulty with my designated D36 drop-in host, but the head works fine in another temporary body. Kudos, Dave.

kruesi

Newly Enlightened
Re: SST -50/SST-90 & MCE/P7 Custom P60/D26 style drop-in Modules for Sf products (par

Hi Dave, just got my MC-E dropin ! Thanks a lot for the very good service.

But how can I switch between the 3 levels :thinking:

Greetings from Germany !
*** Torsten ***

Lumilo

Newly Enlightened

Hallo Torsten,bei einem Forward Clickie wie bei den Surefire Lampen musst du nur leicht aber schnell tasten,aber nicht durchdrücken um in den nächsten Level zu gelangen.

Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen

Gruss Danny

Last edited:

nitnapz

Enlightened

hey, i'd like to know my options for 3x18650 with a p7 driven hard or even the sst50/90.

i'd like 2-3 modes i plan the head to be fivemega's new 2"c deep head.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey, i'd like to know my options for 3x18650 with a p7 driven hard or even the sst50/90.

i'd like 2-3 modes i plan the head to be fivemega's new 2"c deep head.

I only have P7 that work with up to 6 volts, I just bought a bunch of those super P7 and they won't work. They get hot and turn down.

The only thing i have for 3 X 18650 is MCE wored 2S2P and then it is one level.

Sorry

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

some beam shots posted

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have added a few C & P heads for sale.

Please take a look and see what you think.

Dave

rusky

Newly Enlightened

PP sent for XRE warm 3 level.

rusky

Newly Enlightened

Sorry double post.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,

Picked up a G2 host. Looking for 3 levels, neutral to warm, prefer flood over throw (actually looking for minimal hot spot). What do you recommend?

Neale

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,

Picked up a G2 host. Looking for 3 levels, neutral to warm, prefer flood over throw (actually looking for minimal hot spot). What do you recommend?

Neale

I think that we have 3 good possiblilities, I can put a XPE in an XRE reflector or a golden dragon plus they tend to blend hot spot into spill. The XRE in a reflector I resputter makes it much more floody.

The GDP is only about 4500K which osram calls warm. The XPE and XRE I have some below 4000k

I thnk the GDP might do what you want if that is warm enough.

Dave

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can put a XPE in an XRE reflector or a golden dragon plus they tend to blend hot spot into spill.

I thnk the GDP might do what you want if that is warm enough.

Dave

Just to be certain, you're recommending a GDP in an XRE reflector?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to be certain, you're recommending a GDP in an XRE reflector?

The XRE reflector is what I have been using for GDP until I got some XPE reflectors that I have modded a smaller opening for the GDP. Most all are using XRE reflectors for GDP since there really are none made just for it.

The XRE reflector give a wide smooth less dedicated hotspot which is what I thought you wanted.

The XPE does almost the same in an XRE but a bit more defined.

Dave

ecallahan

Enlightened

Dave,

PM sent with a few questions. Thanks!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw someone else asked earlier but I haven't yet seen the answer unless I missed it. Price on the SST-50 and SST-90?

icaruz

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

Will you be making a SST-90 running for more than 8.4v. Thinking of a setup using FM 2C and deep turbohead.