• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part 3)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SST -50/SST-90 & MCE/P7 Custom P60/D26 style drop-in Modules for Sf products (par

Hi,

Will you be making a SST-90 running for more than 8.4v. Thinking of a setup using FM 2C and deep turbohead.

Hi

I would love to but for now I don't have a driver solution for that. A FM 2 C would be awesome as I use his 1 C most of the time since it can handle all big leds and still have some drive time.

I will keep looking. I bought a bunch of some the other day and should have tested better but did not and now I have a bunch that turns down because of heat with in about ten minutes.

Dave

ecallahan

Enlightened
Re: SST -50/SST-90 & MCE/P7 Custom P60/D26 style drop-in Modules for Sf products (par

Dave,

Thanks for answering my questions. Paypal was sent for the 3-level direct drive, MC-E.

Thanks!

camaro09

Enlightened

Dave,

Money Order sent for a bright warm, P7, 3 mode, direct drive, smo reflector. Shipping address in note. Thanks for all your answers. Top shelf guy and builder!

Jeff

Hammer Train

Banned

Re. Cree XRE - XPE $30 - 3 - 6 volts (14V?)

Can these be used with 2xIMR cells in series?

Also, pm sent to up my order a little!

Pete.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Re. Cree XRE - XPE $30 - 3 - 6 volts (14V?)

Can these be used with 2xIMR cells in series?

Also, pm sent to up my order a little!

Pete.

H iPete

Sorry those shipped today and are 6 volts max that mean NO 2X16340

The only thing I have that will accommodate 14 volts is a one level driver that works to 18volts. Problem is it take at least 2 cells to really get going as the voltage range is 4-18 votls. This driver of course is one level.
I had been waiting almost two months for a 1.4 amp 3 level driver and when finished they sent a picture first thank goodness since it would have taken a maglite at best to fit it into so no go on modules.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

PeterThompson
ecallahan
rusky
nfetterly
viper715

your modules shipped today

Glockboy yours is packed and will leave in AM

Thanks

Dave

Gaius

Newly Enlightened

Hi Nailbender
I' have just both "FinHead" Custom Fivemega Heatsink Bezel +FM 1x18650 (not received yet). What do you think to put in either a SST -50 or SST-90? Will the flashlight be to hot :poof: or will it function well. Can you give me a god solution to my new pocketrocket.
Thanks

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Nailbender
I' have just both "FinHead" Custom Fivemega Heatsink Bezel +FM 1x18650 (not received yet). What do you think to put in either a SST -50 or SST-90? Will the flashlight be to hot :poof: or will it function well. Can you give me a god solution to my new pocketrocket.
Thanks

HI

I have a 18650 FM Nite host but I do not have on of the heat sink bezels but if it works somewhat like Five Megas turbo C head you will be happy.
I think that you will be able to handle heat with the SST 50 for the longest time as the performance is much like a MCE at the levels we can push it at but the beam is much nicer.

The SST 90 will still do well heat wise for awhile but will end up getting hot before the battery will run down.
The best way to handle it is to use a 3 or 5 level board then when heat build up becomes a factor you can turn it down. It is very bright and on med is as bright as some other leds.

CHeers

Dave

Gaius

Newly Enlightened

Ok, can you bulid me a drop-in modul with sst90, 3 level board.
Let me know the price and I' will paypal.
Thanks

Gaius

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

I' hope I' know what I'm doing:cool:

blitzlicht65

Enlightened

Hi,

have the 3-stage modules a memory-function?

And I can't find a price for the SST-50 Drop-Ins.:thinking:

Can you tell my a price please. Thanks.

Greetings

nitnapz

Enlightened

i am looking for 2 builds

1x18650, sst-50 - 3 level, with vlop reflector, cool white

1x16340 cree xpe with vlop reflector, 3levels 100%inclusive 1RCRr123 OR CR123 -$30

are these in stock ? and how much shipping do i have for you ?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,

have the 3-stage modules a memory-function?

And I can't find a price for the SST-50 Drop-Ins.:thinking:

Can you tell my a price please. Thanks.

Greetings

The 3 level does have memory

PM sent

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

i am looking for 2 builds

1x18650, sst-50 - 3 level, with vlop reflector, cool white

1x16340 cree xpe with vlop reflector, 3levels 100%inclusive 1RCRr123 OR CR123 -$30

are these in stock ? and how much shipping do i have for you ?

Hi

PM sent

I usually build as I go since I try to offer custom solutions. I keep all the components ready for the build so it doesn't take so long such as I keep plenty of leds on boards and leads on drivers for examples.

I ship with in two days of funds receipt and alot of times next day.

Thanks

Dave

camaro09

Enlightened

Dave what I want to know is when you sleep? I'm up at all weird hours and you seem to always answer my pms super quick.

I mean I bet you have plenty to build but unless your a robot I don't get it!! I'm not complaining, just another positive aspect of dave. You never fail to amaze me. :thumbsup:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave what I want to know is when you sleep? I'm up at all weird hours and you seem to always answer my pms super quick.

I mean I bet you have plenty to build but unless your a robot I don't get it!! I'm not complaining, just another positive aspect of dave. You never fail to amaze me. :thumbsup:

LOL Sleep is not one of the things I do best.
My sleep went with the economy:D a couple of years back.

Dave