• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nichia SW45B10L 219 Triple P60 Drop-in ALL GONE (For Now)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that was an awful long wait to end like this.....I hope you are well. I sold off my v1 long ago, because I was promised a v2.....that apparently is not going to happen.....

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt - I am wondering. Are you still offering the P60 Triple Drop-In Blanks for purchase and are they available now? If so I'd like to buy two please.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
ygapazym.jpg

urarepyr.jpg

usadudyb.jpg

9equmymy.jpg

I was umming and ahhing about it but I can if anyone is interested. I have 16mm single p60s and regular 20mm triples. These are full copper and professionally silver plated. It almost looks chrome.

Price would be $35 plus shipping. PM me you are interested.

Please note I'm on the sauce and my phone is about to die :)

- Matt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes Diablo, his quote was aimed at ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond. I believe the full pill is in the $125-150 range.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing that $35 is for the heatsink only?

Hmm, never Drink and CPF lol.

As Dale mentioned, yes that's the heat sink only. I am making a few drop-ins of varying types and will put them up on CPF in the coming weeks. Look for details then if you're interested :)

Now to read a few PMs!

- Matt

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL - I wasn't sure if that was the sauce you were talking about or not. Ha!

Haha yeah I'm a tad bit hungover today. The Brisbane River Fire festival was on last night. Military fly overs through the city centre and massive fireworks displays. Started drinking at midday and didn't stop till 10pm. It was hot too. Great day :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not. The cavity is about 20mm deep so if you can find a suitable optic it might work. I might have to order some and see.