• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nichia SW45B10L 219 Triple P60 Drop-in ALL GONE (For Now)

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup. The triple takes 20mm boards and the single takes 16mm MCPCBs. Yes the bottom is your NANJG friendly 17mm in diameter (O.D.)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine are made of solid copper and plated in silver. My user interface is also extremely user configurable. Vinz dropins are nice but I see a few issues with the solid contact and the high drive and heat levels in an aluminum shell.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am enjoying my two. Had a lil contact issue with my C2, but a copper spring washer from Oveready fixed that. The Nichia on 3A is real nice. :D

I also encountered some contact issue in my C2.
I fixed that by pasting some copper tape along the rim where the driver sits, after which i encounter no other issues in the C2.

I have 3 of Matt's blank dropin, one is a 219, one is a cool white XP-E2 & the other is a XP-E2 neutral. I'm extremely spoilt with choice now with all the triples I have. :D

- JonK

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah my dropins are slightly under sized to ensure they fit all hosts. Has its ups and downs unfortunately!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk