Now offering: HDS, Nitecore, and Novatac mods

jake royston

Enlightened
JMP's nitecore D11v2 has been modded to a Hi CRI nichia 219, and is ready to ship in the morning.
(OP updated with pics and list as well)

IMAG1701-1.jpg

IMAG1704-1.jpg

jake royston

Enlightened
Yes im still here, i had to reactivate my email notfications for pms after CPF went down......
Ill let you know as soon as they arrive!

EDIT: they have arrived, and been modded, and are ready to be sent out tomorrow!
thanks again,
jake

Last edited:

duro

Enlightened
Jake does outstanding work. I had my Nitecore PD light's led's swapped for XPG neutral 4500K emitters. I am more than pleased. The tint is perfect, and the lights are just like they were when I received them. Also, everything was well packaged, even my old angry blue xpg's.

Keep up the great service, Jake!

:thumbsup:

Flashlight Enthusiast
what does stuffing an XML onto a Nitecore EX11.2 do to the UI ? All same settings available ?
and does it make more lumens, or just change the beam ? or both

guardpost3

Enlightened
Big thanks to Jake, got my HDS in back in the mail today. I have been playing with it all day and it is perfect now, my favorite light with my favorite emitter in it. Can't wait for it to get dark outside.

jake royston

Enlightened
Your inbox is full jefff,

yes, ive owned this light before, so i know for sure it can be done. what led are you looking to upgrade to?
my favorite for the novatacs was the Luxeon K2 UVOE from photonfanatic.com.

this will cost about $35 + return shipping.

Last edited:

Jefff

Enlightened
Thank ya for the reply.. my inbox shouldn't have been full .. hmm emptied it anyway only had 4 pm's in there.. anyway would the cost plus shipping quote just cover the mod .. or include the emitter as well.. forgive me if that is a noob question.. also can you give me an idea of why that was your favorite over the stock led that they have in them.. ex: better run time brighter out put better throw or flood.. what are the benefits.. if you dont mind.. if you want you can just email me at j.t.porter ( at ) gmail.com

Latest posts