• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascot

Newly Enlightened
Just used the 4D adapter for the first time, great build quality, thanks Eric

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
carriers arrived monday, the 18650 carrier works great in the M6LT. wont be able to use the 17670 carrier until christmas since the wife is ordering my batteries and lamps as a christmas present. good work mdocod!

ronson5

Newly Enlightened
hi,

i would like 1 of each of the following:

3x17670 for SureFire M6

2x18650 For SureFire M6

payment sent.

thanks!!

BombTec

Newly Enlightened
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0LX14152TN200293F)

(1) 3x17670 adapter for Surefire M6

(1) 2x18650 adapter for Surefire M6

Thank you sir!

mdocod

Flashaholic
417PC,

Order shipped out last week.

-----

ronson5,

Order shipped out yesterday, You overpaid a couple dollars so I went ahead and just upgrade the shipping to priority, hope that's alright :)

-----

BombTec,

On the way to the post office with your order here in a few minutes.

-----

Thank You,
Eric

ronson5

Newly Enlightened
yup, thanks a bunch. i never could add. look forward to using your battery holders.

chuck

Leetmouse

Newly Enlightened
Hi Eric, $46.50 sent via paypal, for 9aa TO 3D _ 3.6/4.5

transaction ID
5DJ50341WX8629059

thanks

Jim

Stuffler

Newly Enlightened
First off I am new to the site and to flashlight modding. I am trying to upgrade a Fulton military 2D light. I am putting in a 3watt LED and was wondering if the 6AA adapter would fit work in the light and if it would provide better/more power then the 2D, or if there is a better option that you would suggest including a different bulb.

Thanks,
Steve

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hi Steve,

I am not familiar with the specific light so can't speak to whether the adapter will work in it. As I understand, there may be quite a few variations of fulton lights out there that were used in the military (angle and straight versions, C and D size, perhaps others). If you can post or email or PM a couple pictures of the contacts in the head and tailcap that may be more revealing.

What sort of bulb does it take? PR flange?

As far as 6AA vs 2D. Generally speaking, 2D cells, if compared on equal chemistry terms, will have more stored energy than 6AA cells. The reasons that people convert to 6AA cells is either to get the higher operating voltage, or, in order to use specifically desirable cells only available on AA size or some combination of the above.

Examples: Someone who has a NIMH charger for AA cells, who does not want a bulky charger for D size cells, or doesn't want to buy the cells, may opt to convert, or someone who wants to drive a 6 cell bulb in a 2 cell host, or someone who wants to be able to use Energizer Lithium primary AA cells (not available in D size) in order to get longer shelf life may opt for a 6AA with 2S3P wiring configuration.

Eric

ghadlock

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for:

2 6AA>2D adapters $70
2 9AA>3D adapters $84
Shipping: $4.50

Total: $158.50

Thanks for making these available!

simplec6

Enlightened
Have any dummy D cell size? I want to run one 32650 on a mag 2d. I just need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.