Olight M1X Striker or Armytek Partner C2 Pro v3 XHP35

Dukat

Newly Enlightened
Which would you pick?

Armytek has a warm emitter option, Olight has a cool strike bezel.
This would be for walks, 1000 vs 2000 lumen not too important.

I like the styling of both.

Thanks

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Olight, their warranty is way easier to deal with if something happens. The user interface is better imo than the armytek. With the olight you can instantly access moonlight by holding down the side switch then pressing the rear switch, instant max by double tap rear switch and instant strobe triple tap rear switch. Very well rounded light, hope that helps!

Rockjunkie15

Newly Enlightened
I use the Armytek c2 pro xhp35 warm dozens a times a day at work and it's a great light for that application, but the ui is a little annoying. I would love a few shortcuts to turbo and moonlight mode. I bought the light in the chase for compact lumens and honestly my 1100 lumen Zebra Light sc600 mkiii hi NW blows the doors off the armytek.

That being said the armytek is built well, has hit the concrete hard several times without issue, has a nice battery indicator, looks good, is very easy to use, has nice springs that keep the battery in check when dropped hard, and feels good in the hand.

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
I like the Striker solid unit and the bezel is nice never had a problem with it though I'm not exactly short on lights. Not used the Armytek nor any of their stuff but they look pretty nice from what I can see.