Olight S20-L2 (S20 2013, XM-L2, 1x18650 2xCR123A/RCR) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS+

keithh

Newly Enlightened
I drew up a little state diagram to help the interface. My first 18650 light and I'm really enjoying it!

FVYHLuC.png

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Enlightened
A comment and a question. My S20 _always_ comes on in low after being physically locked out at the tailcap. I even measured the amount of time it took to "reset" from whichever level was current, and it was about 8 seconds. I like this, because with the quarter turn lockout, any of moonlight, low, and high are accessible, from long press, press, and double click.

Question: what voltage does the low voltage warning come in on? Alternatively, how much capacity is remaining in the light at that point?

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Question: what voltage does the low voltage warning come in on? Alternatively, how much capacity is remaining in the light at that point?
I haven't measured it, or timed remaining capacity. Hard to know, when doing largely automated runtimes. Typically, there is not a lot of capacity left once warning lights come on.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Enlightened
For what it's worth, the resting battery voltage is now at 3.22, the light still runs, and there is no indicator yet on the button.