Olight Smini

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
You got your wish. Olight has decided to make it in their Thunder Grey color along with an AA version.

I saw this Today!
And it is on sale everywhere too though they are not in stock anywhere yet.
All Olight seem to be on sale until Monday.

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
I'm a little disappointed with Olights as some of my lights have developed problems with switches, I don't think they are a very reliable light anymore!!

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
You got your wish. Olight has decided to make it in their Thunder Grey color along with an AA version.

Finally, a cheaper S Mini. Not quite Aluminum cheap, but I'll take it. Also not cool white unfortunately, but compromises eh :rolleyes:

a8a5664b29884b738e0822689f2d2bb6.png

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
S mini thunder grey 0
S mini bead blasted Ti 72
S mini polished Ti 64
S mini rainbos Ti 0
S mini black copper 73
S mini raw copper 90
S mini rose gold 65
as of 2016-11-01

jruser

Newly Enlightened
The Thunder Gray model is listed as neutral tint on goinggear. I wonder if they can confirm this. there have been copy/paste errors before on new light listings.

mightysparrow

Enlightened
Not really sure what this means?

What it means is this: after adding the shipping cost to the price if the light on that website, the total is greater than or about the same as the cost of the light at other sites that offer free shipping for the price of the light.

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
What it means is this: after adding the shipping cost to the price if the light on that website, the total is greater than or about the same as the cost of the light at other sites that offer free shipping for the price of the light.

Really?
Shipping looks like it is $3.99 but the discount was 15%.
Not too close in my world?

geokite

Newly Enlightened
I'm really liking this light. Good brightness spacing and interface. My first non-reflector lens (I like!). Makes my SC32w seem big. Timer is a nice feature. I do wish there was a battery meter, and maybe a lanyard hole. First thing I did was take the clip off, as I never use them on edc lights. Left a mark in the clip channel, kinda bummed. But I'm considering getting a second...

Steve

mightysparrow

Enlightened
Really?
Shipping looks like it is $3.99 but the discount was 15%.
Not too close in my world?

To each their own, but personally I wouldn't go with first class mail for this item without also paying for insurance and delivery confirmation. Also, they aren't the only vendor to offer a discount. But, as I said, it's all good.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
To each their own, but personally I wouldn't go with first class mail for this item without also paying for insurance and delivery confirmation. Also, they aren't the only vendor to offer a discount. But, as I said, it's all good.
I was just replying to your assertion that the S-Mini were not included in last weekends sale,clearly they were in some places?

You are right though,it is all good and I am thinking of grabbing another too!
Though I do wish there were a fixed attachment for a keychain.