OMS Canister - where to buy?

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you go, I have them now!!!:
can1.jpg

First 10 orders will get free shipping in the USA! Thanks

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Half price shipping to Canada! With 8tpi, it only takes 2.5 turns to completely seat the lid. So, even if the wires twist, they are not going to twist much. You can always do two things:
Turn the can or lid 2.5 turns in reverse prior to twisting or
turn can upside down and let the whole battery pack turn as you turn the lid...

I have used this design on many lights and it works great. No latches to catch on anything and no frustration over installing latches.

mrm6287

Newly Enlightened
How do we order one of these from you? Thru the forum or your website? Either way I will buy one. Also I'm looking for some glands for 18 AWG wire. Will the ones you sell work?

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do we order one of these from you? Thru the forum or your website? Either way I will buy one. Also I'm looking for some glands for 18 AWG wire. Will the ones you sell work?

Send me an email through the site or at [email protected] and I will give details. The Agro glands have a working range... Are you using the 18g SWJOO cable? How many strands like 18/2 or 18/3? Need to know the OD of the cable.
Thanks

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update:
Just got word on the o ring sizes and placed order for o rings. They will be here early next week!
Thanks

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just took one down to 265' for a few hours inmy pot... With just one o ring on each cap (I will be using 3 o rings), it passed without a single drop in it. This machine shop really did an excellent job for me!

mrm6287

Newly Enlightened
Just got my "OMS canister clone" yesterday and it is top notch. I'm going to connect the light head this weekend and put it to use.

Hector was great to deal with and I look forward to buying some more of his products in the future.

Mike

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks... We are actually up to 5 sold now!
I just finished about 3 demo lights I built for me to play with and they have all tested to 265' without fail!