• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules -warm, neutral, cool white/XRE-XPE-XPG-XML-U3 / NICHIA 92CRI PART 11

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
20160308_190916.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just for reference, here is the xp-g2 s3 with smooth reflector from a 6p. The trees behind the picnic table is almost 100 yrds. It is also raining.

LessDark

Enlightened
Hello Dave,
Is it possible to get a Nichia 219b 4500K with 3 level L-M-H without memory?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Dave,
Is it possible to get a Nichia 219b 4500K with 3 level L-M-H without memory?

Hi

I am sorry but I don't have any drivers like that, for one thing I am sure you do Not mean no memory since that means it would advance one level each time sooo that means you want a specific level memorized. We had a few that had memorized highs (always came on in high) and guess what everyone wanted ones that came on in low that year so we for now only carry last mode memory drivers. May look into it but not in the near future.

Sorry

Dave

LessDark

Enlightened
Hi

I am sorry but I don't have any drivers like that, for one thing I am sure you do Not mean no memory since that means it would advance one level each time sooo that means you want a specific level memorized. We had a few that had memorized highs (always came on in high) and guess what everyone wanted ones that came on in low that year so we for now only carry last mode memory drivers. May look into it but not in the near future.

Sorry

Dave

Yes sorry, I meant always turning on in low mode.
Surprised there are not more people wanting this, maybe I'm strange :)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes sorry, I meant always turning on in low mode.
Surprised there are not more people wanting this, maybe I'm strange :)

HI

There are some requests for this, and some that always come on high especially leo's but sourcing these products from a reputable supplier and for a reasonable price so that I don't have to go up $10 or $15 for a special request is the real challenge.

Have a good weekend

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

Do you offer the MC-E in either 5000k or 4750k?

H i

WOW really old tech, I have a 5B and a 4A. I am not sure just what k value they are but the 4A should be around 4500k somewhere in there. You should be able to find MCE on cree's website to see if either will work.

Dave

andyh

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you could build me a module that meets the following requirements? I've had a look on your website and didn't spot anything.

High CRI
Flood beam
Orange peel reflector
Around 500lm
3 modes - L M H
Runs off 2 RCR123A

Thanks,

Andy

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you could build me a module that meets the following requirements? I've had a look on your website and didn't spot anything.

High CRI
Flood beam
Orange peel reflector
Around 500lm
3 modes - L M H
Runs off 2 RCR123A

Thanks,

Andy

Hi

Running anything anymore at 8.4 volts makes it tougher since most all leds run at well less than 3.5 volts usually. You can choose this [url]http://customlites.com/P60-Cree-XPL-P60-XPL.htm [/URL]

Choose the warm white 90cri and textured reflector and one level. At check out you get a chance to leave a note please note that you want a 1.5 amp high voltage driver. Using this driver will get you about as close as anything to 500 lumens might be a few lumens shy but not much. You could also use our standard 2.2 amp one level high voltage driver but it may be a bit over 500 lumens. The 90 cri is somewhat limiting to XML2 or XPL and your choice of 8.4 volts also is limiting either of those would come close one maybe a few lumens shy and one a few over.

The XML2 would also probably work but would have to be on the 2.2 amp driver to get close. Both are fairly floody if more is needed then try the solarforce convex lens as it is quite floody and smooth.

Dave

andyh

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Running anything anymore at 8.4 volts makes it tougher since most all leds run at well less than 3.5 volts usually. You can choose thishttp://customlites.com/P60-Cree-XPL-P60-XPL.htm

Choose the warm white 90cri and textured reflector and one level. At check out you get a chance to leave a note please note that you want a 1.5 amp high voltage driver. Using this driver will get you about as close as anything to 500 lumens might be a few lumens shy but not much. You could also use our standard 2.2 amp one level high voltage driver but it may be a bit over 500 lumens. The 90 cri is somewhat limiting to XML2 or XPL and your choice of 8.4 volts also is limiting either of those would come close one maybe a few lumens shy and one a few over.

The XML2 would also probably work but would have to be on the 2.2 amp driver to get close. Both are fairly floody if more is needed then try the solarforce convex lens as it is quite floody and smooth.

Dave

Great, will do. Thanks.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All

We have a limited number of Nichia NVSU233A U365nm ultra violet modules on the website. We don't have many but acquired a few, they are for our modules only no emitters only as there is a limited number.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:

andyh

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Running anything anymore at 8.4 volts makes it tougher since most all leds run at well less than 3.5 volts usually. You can choose this http://customlites.com/P60-Cree-XPL-P60-XPL.htm

Dave
Hi Dave,

I have decided to use an 18650 or 17670 in place of the two RCRs. Do you still recommend the same unit, just without the high voltage driver?

Thanks,

Andy

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I have decided to use an 18650 or 17670 in place of the two RCRs. Do you still recommend the same unit, just without the high voltage driver?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy

Here is what I would choose, http://customlites.com/P60-Cree-XPL-P60-XPL.htm Just put in notes 5 resistors (1.9 amps) and I will remember this conversation. Choose OP for reflector, and 3 level and choose the warmwhite 90+ and we will get you fixed up.

i think this emitter will give the most bang at the lowest amperage while giving the floodier beam.

Dave

andyh

Newly Enlightened
Hi Andy

Here is what I would choose, http://customlites.com/P60-Cree-XPL-P60-XPL.htm Just put in notes 5 resistors (1.9 amps) and I will remember this conversation. Choose OP for reflector, and 3 level and choose the warmwhite 90+ and we will get you fixed up.

i think this emitter will give the most bang at the lowest amperage while giving the floodier beam.

Dave
Thanks Dave - order placed. Look forward to receiving it.