Part Two - Headlamp Survey 2011, Closed

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now closed, n=81. Thank you to all who participated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

People who took survey one suggested a lot of questions for two, so now we attempt to add to "the pile of knowledge" here at CPF. This is probably the last survey I can run for the year, since my survey account will soon expire.

8 questions total. I know I didn't field every question that folks wanted to know, but it's a start...thanks for participating! Responses will be posted to the Headlamp Survey Results 2011 thread.

Thanks to several CPF'ers who looked over the survey and suggested modifications before we went live. [/COLOR]

Last edited:

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Part Two - Headlamp Survey 2011

Illegal Activity (LOL) <--Good one ^_^

Survey taken as well, thx for setting up!

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Illegal Activity (LOL) <--Good one ^_^ !

Ya, who am I with my narrow minded view of morality to exclude the legally challenged and the illegally-abled among us? in the spirit of moral relativism, where there are sex care providers who are motivationally dispossessed, public protection attorneys who are factually unencumbered, and sanitation engineers who are uniquely fortuned, why shouldn't the morally challenged among us experience inclusion and validation, while discovering their self-esteem by participating in our survey?

(Translation: Crooks, thieves, & perverts are welcome to respond to the survey. Equal opportunity.)

25 responses so far!

Last edited:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Done. I think that "illegal activity" was a valid question: I'm pretty sure that when the fence is closed, it is illegal to go in the park :p~~~~

robostudent5000

Enlightened

Done. I think that "illegal activity" was a valid question: I'm pretty sure that when the fence is closed, it is illegal to go in the park :p~~~~

come to think of it, i guess i've hiked a few trails that were technically closed and thus illegal... maybe i should change my response :laughing:

Last edited:

JA(me)S

Enlightened

Done. Quick, easy, anonymous - and, most importantly, may help manufacturers understand what trips our hot buttons.

Got a headlamp? Take the survey.

Thanks Bolster for doing this!

:thumbsup: - Jas.

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast

41 responses so far...thanks to all who've participated. Hopefully this will help us tell the manufacturers what we want to see more of!

If any manufacturer is listening, they'll be able to make a popular headlamp by following the CPF 'recipe.'

Szemhazai

Enlightened

Manufacturers you say... Beside Zebralight and Spark I doubt it, but last week I've got a call from consulting company, after almost 1,5 hour of talking about headlamps they have made my day :santa: