PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxlover

Banned
:) I think I can meet those... as long as my physics, cmpsc, and economics finals don't mind :p Maybe I can figure something out.....but right now, it looks like I'm gonna miss another one. :shakehead
Do the best that you can. Note that you don't have to arrive at 12 Noon SHARP, or leave at 4AM Sunday, like some of us PF seasoned veterans. You get here when you get here, and leave when you leave.

copperfox

Enlightened
Count me in. :party:

Anyone want to carpool from RI or CT?

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
lux, get umm to change the date, I know you have the power. :devil:
There must have been kryptonite close to me when I suggested April 5th, 11th, 18th and 25th. All of them were brutally "shot down" by Tim or the Clawson Clan. :poof: They had something called "previous obligations?" What is dat? :thinking:

Can't yous guyses (I know you like that term!) keep busy in Greenpoint for another week? How about they change the More Marathon to one week later?

Will you be running in it, MORE or less?

Jeff

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
There must have been kryptonite close to me when I suggested April 5th, 11th, 18th and 25th. All of them were brutally "shot down" by Tim or the Clawson Clan. :poof: They had something called "previous obligations?" What is dat? :thinking:

Can't yous guyses (I know you like that term!) keep busy in Greenpoint for another week? How about they change the More Marathon to one week later?

Jeff

I don't like that term, I love it! :D Maybe some of us can get together for a dinner in Brooklyn, or sumpin' like dat...

Bet you're wearin' shorts and a T-shirt again, Jeff.....:twothumbs

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
:( Bummer...I'll be in NYC for the More Marathon, one week earlier...No PF 12 for me :sigh:

Awww Scott :sigh:

Well if things change, you have a ride waiting for you :D

Carrot,
Your more than welcome to ride along with me again brother :twothumbs

If were starting an attendance list, please put me on.

Ray

D-Dog

Enlightened

Will you be running in it, MORE or less?

Jeff

Any earlier and I definitely can't make it :-(

I wouldn't have too much to show, however I would bring the Jil, and my newest along with the 1274 stinger mod if it's still around as well as a ray - o - vac from the 70's or earlier (I don't know), and an authentic army flashlight from when my dad was in the service.

luxlover

Banned
I don't like that term, I love it! :D Maybe some of us can get together for a dinner in Brooklyn, or sumpin' like dat...

Bet you're wearin' shorts and a T-shirt again, Jeff.....:twothumbs
For a homey from WI , you are catching onto the lingo just fine. :cool:

I am sure that some of us can meet you for a nice spicy sausage or kielbasa, and some tender potato or cabbage pirogies in the Polish sector. :grouphug: So far, Brian and I are in. Would you nail down the dates of your stay in Greenpoint?

I beg your pardon.....I may nuts, but I am not crazy! :banghead: By your standards in the wilds of WI, today's -2 degrees F is play weather. I will be honest that although I don't know why I was not cold like the rest of you during our Lighthouse one photo-op session, I did get the sniffles in the Clawson Compound later on in the evening, and slept in my own bed from 8:30AM to 6:15PM on Sunday. That stretch of sleep is unheard of for me.

Have your event scheduler contact my event scheduler to plan a rendezvous date.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.