PF15! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would ask each attendee to bring something for the event, whether that's some juice or soda, chips, cookies, brownies, baguette bread, ...paper plates, napkins, cups... think along those lines. That's what we've done for each event and it's always seemed to work out well.

If you post what you're thinking of bringing, it might help in preventing the sort of situation where we end up with 30 of the same thing. Hasn't been a problem in the past, but couldn't hurt.

If you have any sort of freebies/handouts of interest, bring those along, too. Think in terms of the sort of stuff you might get at an industry trade show: little keychain or pen lights; pouches; batteries; pens/pencils; Fluke 189 DMM for the host.

(...okay, the Fluke was wishful thinking on my part.) :eek:

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
I will bring a couple of cases of canned root beer. Are there any soda requests?

Milkyspit - I need another two IMR16340 for my A2. Also, do you have a single 10180? I murdered one in self-defense (I swear!)

Anybody want me to bring my four flat A2 with Strion Socket and Onion Ring with an assortment of LEDs?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will bring a couple of cases of canned root beer. Are there any soda requests?

Milkyspit - I need another two IMR16340 for my A2. Also, do you have a single 10180? I murdered one in self-defense (I swear!)

Anybody want me to bring my four flat A2 with Strion Socket and Onion Ring with an assortment of LEDs?

FA, running short on IMR16340 but will see what I can do. Don't have any 10180. Yes to the tricked-out A2! I'd like to check that out. :naughty:

scout24

Flashaholic
FA- I may not be able to attend, but I can mail Scott a 10180 for you... Or, PM me your addy. and I'll pop it in the mail. :)

copperfox

Enlightened
If anyone has new or lightly used AW 14500s, bring them to PF15, I'd like to buy one or two.

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
FA- I may not be able to attend, but I can mail Scott a 10180 for you... Or, PM me your addy. and I'll pop it in the mail. :)

:awman: Thank you!!! PM sent. I added your name to the attendance list with the maybe sign () I hope you can make it.

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as I know I will be attending and arriving with AnimalHousePA.

WadeF +AnimalHousePA

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
...WadeF +AnimalHousePA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:eek: :sssh: :eeew: :lolsign:

I will be attending! I have a new project for you, Scott. I have a light that is in serious need of a new emitter and reflector. I heard you are somewhat familiar with this sort of thing... :)

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes bring the A2 with strion and onion ring.

I will bring my stock 4 flats A2 and a slew of near stock surefires. Nothing too spectacular but a few collectibles.

Oh does anyone have NVGs? I have two toy NVGs i will bring so we can see Surefire IR first hand. they work, the toy NVGs but im curious if real NVGs can pick up the IR further out and show it better.

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
My friend wants to know if Stan671 and his Segway is coming. The first time he missed it because he didn't want to ride it in the dark. (Like we all wouldn't volunteer to light the way for him :grin2: ) And he couldn't make PF14 one.