PF18! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I hope to make it. I'll know in a week or so.

Off topic reply: That Phillips 'bulb' looks like one of the two that Data recommended last PF. $12 is a great price for them! It's funny how they estimate the life of it at 22.8 years. Couldn't they round it off a bit, instead of pretending to be Mr. Spock.

I have the same one, but the package says its 805 lumens instead of 800, gives the same ANNUAL savings, but a different estimated energy cost per year...but also says it lasts 22.8 years. :ironic:

In 8,322 days, I am CHECKING to see.

Where in N NJ are you?

I'm In Lawrenceville.

:wave:

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little off topic, but look what $12 can buy right now at Home Depot: :party:

IMAG0039-1-1.jpg

Lucky, these are $24.97 at my home depot!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
They had them at Wegmans too...which is where I got mine.

:D

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I have the TM11, and an RTT-3 XML and a DRY I wanted to compare in some beam shots, but the weather/work schedule interfered. Maybe we can get some beam shots while we're all together?

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I have the TM11, and an RTT-3 XML and a DRY I wanted to compare in some beam shots, but the weather/work schedule interfered. Maybe we can get some beam shots while we're all together?

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be bringing along my Nitecore Tiny Monstor TM11 that just came in the mail yesterday.
Very cool Stan, got any other cool devices like the steam generator or the Coil?

I'll be bringing a Mako Flood, and a recently cerakoted Milkyspit Vulcan, with Orange BigLeef Legos
Built a "P60 battery vampire" angelofwar style into my G2 that I should put up pics of in the thread
pink and orange cerakoted CMG infinity hosts
Hopefully get around to building some mods out too

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Very cool Stan, got any other cool devices like the steam generator or the Coil?

I'll be bringing a Mako Flood, and a recently cerakoted Milkyspit Vulcan, with Orange BigLeef Legos
Built a "P60 battery vampire" angelofwar style into my G2 that I should put up pics of in the thread
pink and orange cerakoted CMG infinity hosts
Hopefully get around to building some mods out too

Very cool

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, that's a nice group of lights! Awesome I've been wanting to compare the TM11 and RTT-3 XML!

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always wanted to check out the PF & participate shoot out at the quarry, Maine was a bit two far, Now that I've moved to CT, this should be within driving distance.

I'd like to come & joint the party, can someone PM me address & start time?

Thanks!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wahoo! ma_sha1 bring the big guns! hows the SwanBlaster coming?
MoonBlaster VS 84W Blitz :shakehead its time for me to get outshined