PF21! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to make plans to go to New York state to visit my father on the 31st, so I will have to try and make the next event. Hope everyone has a good time! Take lots of pictures, please! :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone - I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up. --Tim

PS - I'm interested in buying back any lights I may have sold in the past. So if I sold you a light, and you don't want them anymore - I'm interested in buying it back - please bring it with you or if you aren't going, please contact me. Or if you have any lights from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or early 90's - I'm interested! Please bring them, or let me know what you have. Thanks.

carrot

Flashaholic
Tim, seller's remorse???

I am driving over to NJ from NYC. Anybody need a lift? I can pick up from Queens near my place available via LIRR or subway.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
...So you finally got that dream job, stocking shelves at Walmart? I don't think I ever bought any of your lights, but I may be ready to get rid of some of my collection. I will have to catch you at the next event. ;)

Hi Everyone - I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up. --Tim

PS - I'm interested in buying back any lights I may have sold in the past. So if I sold you a light, and you don't want them anymore - I'm interested in buying it back - please bring it with you or if you aren't going, please contact me. Or if you have any lights from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or early 90's - I'm interested! Please bring them, or let me know what you have. Thanks.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
...So you finally got that dream job, stocking shelves at Walmart? I don't think I ever bought any of your lights, but I may be ready to get rid of some of my collection. I will have to catch you at the next event. ;)

Get it right man... I'm the guy at the front door who says "Welcome to Walmart" :) Let me know what you have for sale - catch up with you soon --Tim

TEEJ

Flashaholic
So, who's bringing what as far as cups and plates and chips/dips, whips, etc?

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will also be bringing a few lights generously donated by Dorcy for the raffle/giveaway. --Thanks Dorcy!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, who's bringing what as far as cups and plates and chips/dips, whips, etc?

I'l bring a couple of 12 packs of soda's.

Dizzy, bummed that you can't make it :(

Hey Kart/Tim, did'nt I win some Nano Oil once? :)

See you guys tomorrow!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I believe you did. Now all we need is some Nano Vinegar and we can make a salad! :)

I'll bring the nano lettuce and nano tomatoes!

I'll also bring a few bags of chips, just in case the nano salad is not that filling...are we still doing BBQ?

If so, buns for dog/burgers, plus, dogs and burgers, plus hibachi or other grills, are needed.

I think we can use a coupla deep cycle 12 v batteries to run the tank light?

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang, this has to be the quietest PF thread in Milky history.....lol

Weather's going to be good, almost no moon as well, it's a win win :)