PF21! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll bring some napkins and other goodies. Any specific items needed? I'll check here before I head over tomorrow.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be stopping off at Lowe's and WalMart on the way, I'll be monitoring this thread for a wish list if there is one else, I'll just pick anything.
I can bring charcoal and this cheap grill somewhere hidden in my garage, I also have a super large size electric indoor outdoor George Forman barbecue grill I can throw in the trunk.

carrot

Flashaholic
Somebody please send me a PM of Milky's address. I know the town but I don't think I ever had a street number

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I'll be stopping off at Lowe's and WalMart on the way, I'll be monitoring this thread for a wish list if there is one else, I'll just pick anything.
I can bring charcoal and this cheap grill somewhere hidden in my garage, I also have a super large size electric indoor outdoor George Forman barbecue grill I can throw in the trunk.

We do always get pizza, and I didn't see anyone getting burgers or dogs, etc....so, no need for a grill unless someone brings something to put on it.

:D

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rambo's general store in Califon is open until 5pm and has a GREAT butcher department. I'd recommend buying some meat there to grill. You can use my gas grill if you like.

--Scott

We do always get pizza, and I didn't see anyone getting burgers or dogs, etc....so, no need for a grill unless someone brings something to put on it.

:D

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Rambo's general store in Califon is open until 5pm and has a GREAT butcher department. I'd recommend buying some meat there to grill. You can use my gas grill if you like.

--Scott

LOL

Is all the meat either beat up, or, full of bullet holes?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew someone would go there. :sigh:

Seriously, the place is great. With a somewhat unfortunate name.

Probably too late to mention, but I would suggest some napkins and perhaps some of those big jugs of Gatorade (regular "G" not the "G2", speaking personally) and disposable cups.

LOL

Is all the meat either beat up, or, full of bullet holes?

jkid1911

Enlightened
We have been here for hours! Got here about noon! Where is the pizza?

Regretfully, I am unable to make it tonight at all due to a complication at home. I'm very sorry to miss this as I was looking forward to it all year. I was delaying my departure hoping things would work out, but they didn't. So it is in my life.....

Wishing everyone a great time! Please light up the night once for me too.....