PF21! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Electric bike looks AWESOME, Dave!

John McGuinness won the TT Zero race today, on an all electric motorcycle (for his 21st TT victory)...Dave, the TT Zero bikes are worth a Google.

Looks like a great time at PF! I wish I could have been there.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
TB we missed ya.

The TT Zero is fantastic. What did it sound like?

Did you have a great time on the island? Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Cheers
Dave

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a great time as usual thanks Scott and Family for hosting

Great Picture of the Bug Kid9P

Scott I think I left a pelican 1010 case on the floor feel free to use the batteries (the SF cells are dead)

Brian, I don't see your pelican 1010 case on the floor anywhere. Are you sure it's here?

I did find your turbo stove in case you're looking for it. :whistle:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
TB we missed ya.

The TT Zero is fantastic. What did it sound like?

Did you have a great time on the island? Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Cheers
Dave

The E Bike was silent if you were more than a dozen or so yards away when it went by....and was just a "hum with a quiet whine" if closer.

If not at a quiet bucolic neighborhood - say in a town with traffic, etc, it would be acoustically invisible.

:D

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again to Milky and his family for hosting another great PF event! I just realize we never did a group picture. :p Hopefully that stump isn't still smoldering.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I might have, I sent an invite, so you can do it that way.

:D

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
HEADS UP!!! FCW-11 Flashaholics Camping Weekend / get together - SAVE THE DATE: September 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th. - Location yet to be determined.

UPDATE: !!!! Hi everyone - I'm sorry to announce that FCW-11 is on hold for a while. I'm super busy house hunting for a new home, and we are likely to be looking/closing/moving etc during prime camping trip time - Sept/Oct. So it looks like FCW-11 is going to have to wait until the Spring. HOWEVER - If someone else wants to fill in for me and plan FCW-11 - please feel free. I'm sorry for the late notice, but I've been waiting to see how things were working out with my schedule. Thanks for understanding --Tim

Stan671

Enlightened
Don't worry, Tim and others. I have it covered. I selected Voorhees State Park in NJ and booked Group Site A for us that weekend. See the new thread in this section.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that we hit October, any plans for a PF 22 ? :)