PF22! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another great PF...thanks for the use of your homestead again Scott. Always a great get-together even if I did leave a few hours earlier than usual!
Looking forward to seeing some pics and thanks to everyone for checking out the new PK light.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ended up not taking any pics because I was having such a great time chatting and catching up with everyone. Good seeing you all again. Thanks to Scott for hosting again!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
i hope your wife doesn't find out how much YOU spent

My wife would probably be relieved to know I spent money on strippers instead of flashlights....she could at least UNDERSTAND spending on strippers.

:devil:

I came home late, as usual, and she asks where I'd been. I tell her I'm having an affair with a girl from work. She says "Don't lie to me, I KNOW you were out taking pictures with those damn flashlights!"

Busted.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it's been a while, but I got another PF event under my belt! It was great seeing the guys again. Lots of new stuff out there. The variety of things people bring is amazing. Thanks go out to Scott and his Wife and family for letting us intrude yet again! It was nice having Scott join in the activities instead of working the whole time in the lab. I know there were some pictures taken, so I'm sure they will end up here soon.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very glad you all got together once again. Wish I coulda' been there, but if there's a PF23, I should be able to make it.

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Milky for hosting these. The two I've been to were great fun.

By the way... Last time I went (PF18... still have the sticker), somewhere along the road headed north before getting into the main part of Califon, I was struck by this absolutely gorgeous, picturesque setting of houses nestled into the wooded hillsides, some with their porch lights already on as it was juuust getting near dusk. It was the perfect time to be going through there, and it was beautiful. It all just looked so warm and inviting, as does the entire area around there, but this was extra special. Great moment... one that I'll always remember.

Looking forward to heading out that way again to hang with ya'll, and shine some lights around.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
I will have to see if i can make it next year. For now i will be busy with the planning of the 1st full weekend Flashaholic Camp Meet to be held here in Ontario in the spring.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another great PF! Thanks to everyone for making these events so much fun - especially Scott and family for hosting!

It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. Thanks to everyone for bringing all the cool lights, gadgets and toys for us to check out. And thanks to everyone who brought snacks and stuff for everyone to enjoy. Special thanks to those who brought items for the giveaway! - and thanks Roger for the great deal on the lights :)

Looking forward to catching everyone again soon. --Tim

Larbo

Enlightened
Thanks Scott and family for another great PF, nice seeing everyone again.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
It definetely was a great night, alot of people I haven't seen in a while. It was just like old times :)
Like Mike said, it was great having Scott sit down with us and shoot the breeze instead of working away in his lab.

Thanks to Heather and Scott for allowing us into their homes yet again.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I almost forgot to ask!

Hey Stan or Dave, what was the name of that web site with all the gadgets?
I know I'm going to regret it, but what the heck...lol

Stan671

Enlightened
Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Milky for hosting another great PF!

Data, the enhancements to the SPY 007 are truly amazing. Thanks for explaining all of the details.

My Nixie Tube clocks were purchased from www.nixiekits.eu in Germany, the Sven Reloaded and the Lena.

Most of my other stuff (the tops, the Quipster) was from www.kickstarter.com projects.

It was good to see everyone again.