PIAA 90 PROXT

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL! (Except, it's actually not funny that they get away with selling that crap to people. It's also not funny that most people can't see the inherent errors in their marketing like "55W=110W". It's especially not funny that these terrible products can get the purchasers injured or killed, along with others not even involved in the product purchasing and installation process.)

But, still -- LOL. (I also suddenly recall a line from a Simpsons episode: "This exhibit is CLOSED!")

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
I think Krylon.com's nonlisting is "not yet" rather than "no longer"; the product line is new.

Lightdoctor

Enlightened
I personnally like the OE clear lens look, but I want yellow light when they are turned on. I only bought the pi@@s because I found a good deal on them ($35). I first tryed a pair of Osram Allseason H3s, but was disappointed with the yellow color...I still have the Osrams, maybe I should try them again. (Also tryed Osram Allseason Super H3's, but saw no difference when compared to the Narva Rangepower +50 H3's...total disappointment.) These bulbs are installed in a set of Hella 450's.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Doesn't really matter what bulbs you install in Hella 450s, they won't do much for you except turn on and off.

Hamilton Felix

Enlightened
For what it's worth, I took Scheinwerfermann's warning to heart. I made an Amazon order that includes a can of the Dupli-color Metal Cast Yellow and a can of the Krylon X-metals Yellow. The Amazon page says "only 5 left in stock" for the Krylon, "only 4 left in stock" for the Dupli-color. But it says both are available. We'll see when the order arrives.

Last edited:

opposite locker

Newly Enlightened
It's been about a year, but I just picked up my can of DC Metalcast Yellow at my local NAPA. My understanding is that they can still order it if not in stock.

Now that it's been mentioned, the summer insects have worn holes through much of the MC Yellow on my work truck's fog lights. Time for a fresh coat!

Uncaged94

Newly Enlightened
Kirkwood, Delaware. About five miles north of the
:nana: Alrighty then. [Insert Sentiment] (sobbing, shaking) Why is everybody picking on me? Where's the Love? The Understanding? The Compassion? Go ahead, like a lost puppy in the ghetto-Kick me to the curb. (still sobbing) Did you really have to take it upon yourself, and did you really have to work "That Hard" to make it your mission, to hurt my feelings? (still sobbing) Like a child with a patched eye, I feel bullied. [Insert appropriate phrase] Now, I feel like a Mushroom. [Insert Sentiment].
:nana:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
:nana: Alrighty then. [Insert Sentiment] (sobbing, shaking) Why is everybody picking on me? Where's the Love? The Understanding? The Compassion? Go ahead, like a lost puppy in the ghetto-Kick me to the curb. (still sobbing) Did you really have to take it upon yourself, and did you really have to work "That Hard" to make it your mission, to hurt my feelings? (still sobbing) Like a child with a patched eye, I feel bullied. [Insert appropriate phrase] Now, I feel like a Mushroom. [Insert Sentiment].
:nana:

It kind of sounds like you just had some shrooms?

:D

Latest posts