PK is back!!!!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
I think PK is around MORE than we think, it's just that every time he posts everyone jumps all over it taking the thread a little off topic.

I'm sure he just reads a lot with a smile on his face, knowing his family is OK and doing fine.

Bill

ugrey

Enlightened
Howdy PK, and thanks for all the flashlights that help to keep our service men a little safer, and thanks for keeping me and my family a little safer. There have been a few times my SureFire flashlight was worth its weight in gold. Anytime you need some advice, just log on read all our "expert" opinions. Maybe more like anytime you need a good laugh. Thanks.

RadarGreg

Enlightened
PK's personal website has been previously hacked by ..."non-flashlight lovers", or perhaps those who have been on the business end of his lights. It is great to see him posting though. I'm sure the new ICON line of lights is keeping him busy, as well as the other new SF goodies that are coming out this year.

Illum

Flashaholic
Its still very hard to believe, for me anyway, that PK designed the Icon

It's unlike any other flashlight PK has made, leading me to speculate its roots...is it a PK made design or is it a design that uses PK's designs?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Its still very hard to believe, for me anyway, that PK designed the Icon

It's unlike any other flashlight PK has made, leading me to speculate its roots...is it a PK made design or is it a design that uses PK's designs?

Only PK can answer that.

And since he's still on CPF, I guess we just have to wait a bit. :popcorn:

Illum

Flashaholic
I'm wanting to think the ICON is created by Size15s, who is a proud fan of PK and his creations. PK in turn would love to sponsor Size15s for his reputation and expertise and before you know it ice cube + strawberry = strawberry shake and that what we on the forum saw as it worked its way out of the kitchen served on a chemkoked plate with heat sink fins....

Or its simply a speculation seeing how big and colorful Size15s avatar/signature is...for so long it has always been the purple A2...a gift from PK...(straight) from the horse's mouth anyway [equo ne credite ;)]
Considering how many curse as sold now? abundans cautela non nocet :)

Size15's

Flashaholic
Can you all keep a secret? :sssh:
Actually I make all the ICON lights myself. Here in the UK. In my apartment.
I didn't want them to have the stigma of "Made In England" so I say they are designed by PK and made in China.
Al :thumbsup:

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not be surprised if the Icon is a favor to Size15 from PK. PK likes military stuff too much to release the Icon. :p Speculation of course.

Size15's

Flashaholic
:nana:
I would not be surprised if the Icon is a favor to Size15 from PK. PK likes military stuff too much to release the Icon. :p Speculation of course.
Really?! :duh2:
That would not surprise you?
I would hope that you would know me better than that!

Do I like clickie switches?
Do I like clickie UI's?
Do I like AA batteries?

If I was to ask a 'favor' of PK it would certainly not be - 'Hey PK! Please can you create a whole new range of consumer products that are ground-breaking and stylish and aimed at non-flashaholics for general use.'

Since when have I ever stated that this is the sort of flashlight I desire?

Al

Flashlight Enthusiast
You like the overall body design. PK was looking to make a AA powered light, for consumer use a clicky is the obvious choice.

It was a joke but who am I to judge your reaction.

Illum

Flashaholic
Since when have I ever stated that this is the sort of flashlight I desire?

no...but I dare say if PK's ear is within reach anywhere in the world, you could've easily snatched a handful:D

I'm with 65535, you are guilty by proximity...not guilty until proven of course ;)