Post your photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Racer

Enlightened
Here's a shot of a rare occurrence. Once a year when the sun is in just the right place there are some mountains in Western NC that cast a shadow that looks like a bear jumping over the valley below. It only lasts about 2 minutes when it happens ;-)

pretty neat eh?

Patriot

Flashaholic
Just a few animal photo's.....

Arabiancolts011resized.jpg

Green Pastures

HappyJackAug2010011pic.jpg

Elk through the Mist

HawksandOwlsWeek4008croppedwarm-1.jpg

Three weeks old

BabyHawksandOwlsWeek6011cropped25.jpg

Five weeks old

BabyHawksandOwlsWeek6005croppedp40.jpg

Six week old Redtail Hawk

RF4C

Newly Enlightened
That's a great shot of the Red Tail Hawk chick. Looks like he's about ready to launch into "full shred" mode on you.

X Racer

Enlightened
Just shot this one the other day:

This one was shot with a Nikon D700 w/ the 17-35mm 2.8 and a circular polarizer...

Erich1B

Newly Enlightened
Just shot this one the other day:

This one was shot with a Nikon D700 w/ the 17-35mm 2.8 and a circular polarizer...

Very nice shot. Tell me, do you do any editing in photoshop to enhance the luminosity of the falls with a curves adjustment layer?

Erich1B

Newly Enlightened
Thanks!

My process varies from picture to picture, but I do adjust curves when necessary ;-)

Thanks for the reply. I asked, as I'm quite new to photoshop and am working on learning all the different adjustments you can do.

I like the look of that shot and was curious about editing techniques. You have some very nice landscape photographs - something I'm working towards myself but need lots of practice.

Erich

Greta

Flashaholic
Taken this morning. Bird flew into the window and knocked herself silly. Hank had to check her out.

No editing of image other than down-sizing.

Hank_bird.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
Awww...! that Hank's just a big softie, isn't he? :)
Yeah he is... :D ... He really was so cute with this. Didn't really even try to do more than get in a little lick... as you can see in the picture... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.