Post your self picture! THAT MEANS U RAGGIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

code09

Enlightened
Re: Post your self picture!

whoa robo, and tips on how to get huge like you? Please PM!!

Turt

Enlightened

I imagine its from benchpressing and curling the bad guys. I'm just glad he's one of the good guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geez,

With cops like that, who would dare to be bad!!

I'm not thinking those 2 spend much time in Donut shops, unless it arresting the bad guys!

Bill

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

I have to stay in pretty good shape as I am kind of short at only 5 foot 8 inches.I figure if I look the part more people would avoid a conflict as many always want to try the short guy first..hehe. I honestly would rather avoid a fight by looking the part so I make my shirts real tight and shave my head to look tough....Believe it or not the look does play a big part but most who know me will tell you it is all an act.I am really just a big flashlight geek at heart..haha The guy with me in the pic is about 6 foot 4 and we made good team together.I do exercise regularly but at 36 yrs old I am not as strict about it as I was 10 years past.I am trying to just hang in there until retirement..hehe only 13 more years to go

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

tvodrd:

Larry, I thought you were my friend!!

You're killing me here, my heart is bleeding, I may not make it through the night without a photon infusion from a CR2 light!!

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Bill

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now that's what a cop should look like! I wouldn't want to mess with you just based on the look. At the very least, being somewhat intimidating might make somone think twice before taking a swing, and at best it will stop them from doing it, and of course being healthy will help you live a longer, nicer life. Fight off the stress of the job.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy crap, Robocop. The guns!!! . . . . . . . .What are those, Glocks?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously, I'm about your height and age and probably about 60 lbs. lighter. But then, I guess you don't need to inimidate a computer sitting on your desk [at work]. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Are the lights at your feet your collection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mags... part of my collection... and one or two in there belong to my husband... technically. We really don't get into the whole "mine/his" thing anymore as we do have alot of duplicates. I try to put a blue ribbon on "mine" so we can tell them apart... but for the most part they are all "ours"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... I really like the unique lights... special editions... non-production or limited production... different colors. I especially like my lights that have been made by CPF'ers. I know you can't see it very well in that picture, but there is actually a light in there that was made by Roth! Yep... I like that one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... I have a few other lights also that are not included in that picture... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha, which pistol you holding there?

[/ QUOTE ]

moephiues... it's my husband's duty weapon... Glock.

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha, you should post your biker rally pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! Do you mean this one?

hoghvn.JPG

That was taken in '97, I think? Sure do wish I still looked like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Robocop... funny you should talk about the whole appearance thing. My husband is 6'1"... and not a small person by any definition. But his partner a few years back was your size. Rob (yep, that really is his name... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) resembled a bulldog... much like you do. Shaved head, huge upper body... but a sweetheart if you know him. Anyway... the two of them would go on calls and my husband would be the first one up... very nice and polite... intimidating by size but not a real threat by personality. Rob would stand behind him... out of view. And when the "bad guys" would start to get squirrely, Rob would just take one step out to the left. My husband said he always knew when Rob did that... even if he couldn't hear him... 'cuz the "bad guy" would always get eyes as big as saucers and instantly become compliant... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif It's a great ploy... and more often than not, averts physical confrontation... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened

Shame has never been an issue for me...

One fine day on Lake Michigan..
I love that robe hehe...

1.jpg

flashlight_widow

Enlightened

You asked for it. Sorry these are huge. Deal with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pam17nj.jpg

pam27ft.jpg

pam38ze.jpg

This is from last year's Veteran's Day parade. I'm in the back seat, in the black hat. Being surrounded by men in uniform isn't so bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
215919614pzsmylph6hp.jpg

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Sasha, haven't seen a pic of you like THAT before. It's a nice look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's a nice mototrcycle, was it/is it yours?

KingSmono

Enlightened

I play the drums in a band. . .

You can check us out at www.smilinmcgee.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

We recently recorded an ACTUAL demo... so we'll have some quality sound clips up on the site shortly! (It's being produced and mastered as we speak)

bio_smono.jpg

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
PANZERWOLF said:
firebreath_gr_01z_cc.jpg

if your last battery runs out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif just go for the diesel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i'm the guy in the middle btw, taught the girls some tricks that night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!!! That's an awsome picture!!!! How did I miss that before?!?!?!

DaGeek

Enlightened

Agreed I got to learn how to do that sometime!!!! LOL

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's easy, take some Wild Turkey in your mouth, put a lit long necked lighter/match 10-12" in front of your mouth, and spit out as fast as you can!!!!*

*IMPORTANTE!!!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!: I have know idea if that is the proper way to do it. Do NOT fallow the steps listed above for this activity. I am not liable for someone/anyone being burned, exploded, getting dead, and or drunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or, you can be sure that you never try that. I've actually done that before with Butane gas, but the fireball was nowhere near as big. (and I lost all of what moustache I had /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha,

What kind of Glock is that, and what kind of light does your husband have on it?

DaFiend

Enlightened

hmmm. need to sort myself out with a digital camera..... Or atleast scan something in. I dunno if i got any pics worthy of publishing though...... i'm not very photogenic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
DaFiend said:
hmmm. need to sort myself out with a digital camera..... Or atleast scan something in. I dunno if i got any pics worthy of publishing though...... i'm not very photogenic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither. I've got a great face for radio. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
Hey Sasha, haven't seen a pic of you like THAT before. It's a nice look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's a nice mototrcycle, was it/is it yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It was my husband's... I was the fender lizard... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... That was back before my daughter got her driver's license and got the car. Once she got the car, that left my husband with nothing but the Harley and he found he couldn't transport is dive gear on that when he got called out for the dive team... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif ... Plus we took one spill on the bike and after that, we just didn't enjoy it as much any more. Neither of us was injured... too badly... but it was enough for a wake-up call. I still have my leathers though... and every now and then, I look at them and smile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

IB... it's a Glock .40 with an X200 on it.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, it's a good experience in your life, even if you did have to get rid of the Fender Lizard. Glad you two didn't get hurt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.