!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally unpacked my Lights they have been packed away in boxes after moving.
Fitted about half my lights in the cabinet need to find a bigger cabinet.

wLZurCl.jpg

Nichia!

Banned
Finally unpacked my Lights they have been packed away in boxes after moving.
Fitted about half my lights in the cabinet need to find a bigger cabinet.

wLZurCl.jpg

That monster [emoji363]☠️below is definitely from different planet!![emoji33]

Am %100 sure it's not Surefire light, It's the fire itself [emoji91][emoji91]

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, very nice!! Would love to see some more pics of that red E2E!!!

I have a very small and not so rare vintage Surefire collection. I really like the old round bezel lights and use the top 6R and 6Z with lanyards still.

LZgPUFo.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
That monster [emoji363]☠️below is definitely from different planet!![emoji33]

Am %100 sure it's not Surefire light, It's the fire itself [emoji91][emoji91]

Yes the beast proto type is a true beast. There is a post on it somewhere but I cannot find it without the search function.

Wow, very nice!! Would love to see some more pics of that red E2E!!!

I have a very small and not so rare vintage Surefire collection. I really like the old round bezel lights and use the top 6R and 6Z with lanyards still.

Cool Vintage collection :thumbsup:. They are getting very hard to find these days. My small vintage collection could not fit in my currant cabinet.

Here are some pics of the red E2. It was a great find as it was new in box still with the oringinal batteries.

v8zY5u9.jpg

l2vrqwY.jpg

FjqIauF.jpg

:naughty:

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Yes the beast proto type is a true beast. There is a post on it somewhere but I cannot find it without the search function.

Cool Vintage collection :thumbsup:. They are getting very hard to find these days. My small vintage collection could not fit in my currant cabinet.

Here are some pics of the red E2. It was a great find as it was new in box still with the oringinal batteries.

v8zY5u9.jpg

l2vrqwY.jpg

FjqIauF.jpg

Man, I.......................
Can't find the words!!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Hey Rat,

PK might be selling this one...
IMG_20180129_220948.jpg

If the government won't let him light it up.
Beast from the East.

Eh, just kidding but he stated that local airport laws forbid him from his idea of full output so it looks like "only 9 HID's will be allowed". lol

Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, very sharp!! I just missed out on a blue 6P on fleabay a little while back. I really like the colored and camo lights even though they are super rare. If you don;t mind me asking where did you find her? There must be a great story behind it!

BADY

Newly Enlightened
3522mmc.jpg

2rgngpw.jpg

I bought this today but found it strange because it only has ingravings on one side.

Last edited:

Latest posts