!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

biroles

Newly Enlightened
Hello, this is my first post in the forum. .) Nothing rare or fancy here but I love them all. One 6P stays in the car and E2E is always with me. No mods or changes because it's really hard to find and buy upgrade parts for flashlights in my country Türkiye.

E1E, G2Z, 6P, 6P, E2E, E1L, E1E

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    523.8 KB · Views: 54

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you!

Yeah, she is definitely from Kangal lineage. These are really badass guard dogs and great family dogs, i have a malinois and a Kangal mix as well.
My word! No one I know is suitable to have a Kangal like ours; too challenging and independant. She is very loving though. Adding high energy Malinois sounds very challenging.

I got that 6P from Randy at PFlexPRO many years ago. We also have a well used G2 in yellow.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man it's been a while since I could play in this thread. Not a collection, more of an accumulation I need to do something about. Stumbled into most of these in the process of getting lights for my actual collection. Other than the U2--that's been with me through thick and thin.

PXL_20240326_033329990.jpg

Last edited:

iacchus

Enlightened
After seeing some of these, my piddly little group is embarrassing.
Aviator Red
EDCL1-T
EDCL2-T
Knife Added for interest 😄
Arno Bernard Hunter N690 Giraffe Bone

View attachment 60749
I need to hunt down an edcl-2t. I've been meaning to put one in rotation.

That Giraffe bone AB is absolutely lovely. Those Bernard boys do outstanding work.

tex.proud

Enlightened
I need to hunt down an edcl-2t. I've been meaning to put one in rotation.

That Giraffe bone AB is absolutely lovely. Those Bernard boys do outstanding work.
I met the AB folks at a Safari Expo in Dallas a few years back when I purchased that knife. Nice folks. And the Dad had been relegated to "Bone Collector" going out in the bush to find carcasses and downed trees to harvest handle materials from. They said the the Giraffe bone handles come from the shin bone, as it's the toughest bone in their body.

iacchus

Enlightened
I met the AB folks at a Safari Expo in Dallas a few years back when I purchased that knife. Nice folks. And the Dad had been relegated to "Bone Collector" going out in the bush to find carcasses and downed trees to harvest handle materials from. They said the the Giraffe bone handles come from the shin bone, as it's the toughest bone in their body.
Color me envious. I'd love to meet them. Attention to the craft and tolerances that are CRK heyday level, but more variety of choice. They are even designing a pen!

The dad was an absolute master of the craft in his time. One day I'm going to find an Orca that needs a home.
It's so great that the sons have continued that legacy.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. Those two in the top left, are those older lumens factory setups? I didn't know they did three flats but there's no markings either
Thank you. This are original unbranded Surefire's coming from McGizmo's private collection. Both are modded by him.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
That should be a ribbed Z46 with a SW01 paired with a LUxxx (don´t remember the designation) weaponlight adapter. These usually don´t work without an adapter ring to make electrical contact.
Thank you Eric, I couldn't remember the definition of the LU60 adapter. It's only a host, since at that time I couldn't find a P90 dropin that works with 3V or 4,2V.