Pre-orders for EagleTac M2X

adnj

Enlightened
I got the inside scoop on the brand of primary cells that are given away for the pre-order if you go through fashlightconnection.com... Panasonic, Streamlight, Surefire, etc.

Glock27

Enlightened
PTS!
I pre-ordered from them. A week later I signed up for cpf discount. Mike refunded the discount amount for the M2X that was ordered before signing up.......and I didn't even ask. :thumbsup:
G27

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Is there a reason the single LED M2 has greater spill and less throw than the tri-LED M2X? Considering the depth of the single reflector vs. the shallower tri-reflectors I would think the opposite would be true, giving the Three-emitter light more spill and less throw. Is it something to do with the Emitters themselves?

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
The P7 LED has a larger surface area to focus, therefore makes more spill and a larger hotspot. The three smaller reflectors of the M2X still catch more sideways light due to the depth vs diameter and thus can focus more light forward for a brighter, smaller spot.

bioman

Newly Enlightened
PTS!
I pre-ordered from them. A week later I signed up for cpf discount. Mike refunded the discount amount for the M2X that was ordered before signing up.......and I didn't even ask. :thumbsup:
G27
Were you charged right away when you ordered or does PTS charge when the item ships?

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
I think I will order mine from Flashlight connection too.
They have great prices on some stuff, in fact, I wish I had known
about them before I bought my last light, I could have saved money.

Do they offer the clicky package free with the purchase of this light?

Anyone have experience with these folks? Good, bad, indifferent?

Glock27

Enlightened
Every light I've pre-ordered has been charged to CC at time of order.
I've pre-ordered lights from PTS, 4Sevens and BOG.
G27

Hint: It is worth setting up a PTS discount!

Last edited:

TAIGERSX

Newly Enlightened
I think I will order mine from Flashlight connection too.
They have great prices on some stuff, in fact, I wish I had known
about them before I bought my last light, I could have saved money.

Do they offer the clicky package free with the purchase of this light?

Anyone have experience with these folks? Good, bad, indifferent?

Yes, when u buy the light it comes with free M25 (clicky ) package. The website is operated by Jay Winkler aka Flashcrazy here. I got my DBS V3 from him. Top-notch customer service :twothumbs:twothumbs.

bullettproof

Enlightened
Now thats a nice looking light !!!!!! Im getting mine from link below its by far the best deal I have seen on it by a long shot. I cant belive all the freebies there giving with the light I didn't even notice it before until I went back to the website. I cant wait to get it I think it might be the light of the year!!!!!

www.flashlightconnection.com

Last edited:

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
Yes, when u buy the light it comes with free M25 (clicky ) package. The website is operated by Jay Winkler aka Flashcrazy here. I got my DBS V3 from him. Top-notch customer service :twothumbs:twothumbs.

Thanks for the info.
I did not know that about Flashcrazy