• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Quad XP-G 5.6A 3-mode P60 module 7th Run *close*

genius5th

Newly Enlightened
Re: Quad XP-G 5.6A 3-mode P60 module 7th Run *open*

Kenji, Thanks for the quad, this thing is super bright! excellent shipping time also!
my favorite light now!

PaulEZ

Newly Enlightened

I would like to purchase a 5.6A 3-mode, however I'm looking all over for a 1x 26650 or 26500 host like the FiveMega you have pictured, but can't find one. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

kerberos0023

Enlightened

I would like to purchase a 5.6A 3-mode, however I'm looking all over for a 1x 26650 or 26500 host like the FiveMega you have pictured, but can't find one. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Hi PaulEZ,

I sent PM!

Thanks,
Kenji

katalyst

Newly Enlightened

would this work with a Vital Gear FB1?

it is single cell, but since i just ordered it i am not sure about this.. this will be the 1st light i put together so im new... this drop in looks amazing! but dont know if i can run it with what i got now.

thanks

kerberos0023

Enlightened

would this work with a Vital Gear FB1?

it is single cell, but since i just ordered it i am not sure about this.. this will be the 1st light i put together so im new... this drop in looks amazing! but dont know if i can run it with what i got now.

thanks
Hi katalyst,

I produce my module to match surefire Z44.
Probably I think that I am not correct.

Thanks.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

but can the module run on a single cell battery?

Welcome to CPF. I encourage new members to read a thread through before they post. If you read the first thread, you will get your answer.

Bill

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Kenji.

I would like to order one of your quad xpg dropins as follows.

5.6A 3-mode XP-G R4NW polishing finish with GITD Pure blue. Please PM me the total cost.

Thanks!

kerberos0023

Enlightened

Hello Kenji.

I would like to order one of your quad xpg dropins as follows.

5.6A 3-mode XP-G R4NW polishing finish with GITD Pure blue. Please PM me the total cost.

Thanks!

Hi badtziscool,

I sent PM!

Thanks,
Kenji

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi again Kenji.

I received the quad yesterday. Awesome work! Love the gitd. Thanks for everything!

John

Darvis

Enlightened

I'm very pleased to see all the new folks getting Kenji Quads, as the proud owner of two myself (4.2 and 5.6 A versions) I can tell you that everything else from now on will underwhelm you.. (except for the big boy HID lights).

But anyway, for those of you that are new to the quad scene, especially the 5.6 A versions, I encourage you to consider the whole package when looking at these drop ins; by that, I mean consider a hefty body (like a bored out 6P or C2) and really really consider a cryos cooling bezel if you can get your hands one. On top of that, spend the time and use some aluminum or copper to help get the drop in really snug inside the host... critical for heat transfer.

I personally prefer IMRs at the 5.6 A level because these things will draw more and more amps as the battery depletes and the driver needs the juice. One last thing, don't forget to think about your switch. This kind of draw can do funky things to regular clickies... If I were to heed one bit of what I just said, it would be to go with a solid twisty/zero res tailcap.

Kenji's Quads are awesome, his service is the best, you guys have bought some of the best there is on CPF... enjoy!!