Quarks failed. I need a new pocket light

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Being an American company doesn't mean they are made in the US. I'm assuming they are made in China.

Too many stories of failed or faulty lights in this thread alone, makes me want to stay away from Quark lights, sorry David. That's too bad too, I think I would have liked a 123x2 Turbo. But I guess I'll never know.

Of the handful of Jeers threads I've seen against 4sevens, David has always stepped in and offered to make things right; period. Every Jeers thread against him and his company has ended in the same, positive, way.

If you want that particular Quark model, you should get it. If something goes wrong, you can rest easily knowing that it'll be taken care of.

I have a Titanium Quark Mini CR123 model that is perfect. Same situation with my Preon light.

carrot

Flashaholic
4sevens WILL take care of you. There is a reason he is so highly regarded here. He is perhaps one of the most beloved dealers of CPF. You are first of all, unlikely to have any problems, and secondly, if you do, you will be well taken care of.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What makes David great is that he was, and is one of us, "A flashaholic". He used to mod lights and he still has a nice collection of lights.

This is what makes 47s great at what he does! That he cares and listens to the people on CPF. The whiners(me included) that wanted a cr2 aluminum mini got what they wanted. We are just a bunch of spoiled brats.

Thanks David!:thumbsup:

KingCanada

Newly Enlightened
Of the handful of Jeers threads I've seen against 4sevens, David has always stepped in and offered to make things right; period. Every Jeers thread against him and his company has ended in the same, positive, way.

If you want that particular Quark model, you should get it. If something goes wrong, you can rest easily knowing that it'll be taken care of.

I have a Titanium Quark Mini CR123 model that is perfect. Same situation with my Preon light.

I actually lied, I don't want a Quark light, the turbo is just the one I "would" want if I were to want one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I actually lied, I don't want a Quark light, the turbo is just the one I "would" want if I were to want one.

If you wanted one, and if something went wrong, there would be no question if David would make things right. :grin2:

edc3

Enlightened
Too many stories of failed or faulty lights in this thread alone, makes me want to stay away from Quark lights, sorry David. That's too bad too, I think I would have liked a 123x2 Turbo. But I guess I'll never know.

Not that I'm trying to talk you into wanting one, but you're drawing conclusions about the reliability of the Quark lights from a small sampling of posts. Have a look around the forum and you'll see a huge number of posts by Quark owners that are happy with their perfectly functioning Quarks. Even the best products have a certain failure rate. FWIW, I've got nine Quarks and the only problem I've had is an intermittent problem with the switch on one.

KingCanada

Newly Enlightened
If you wanted one, and if something went wrong, there would be no question if David would make things right. :grin2:

That's what makes him an excellent dealer!

Not that I'm trying to talk you into wanting one, but you're drawing conclusions about the reliability of the Quark lights from a small sampling of posts. Have a look around the forum and you'll see a huge number of posts by Quark owners that are happy with their perfectly functioning Quarks. Even the best products have a certain failure rate. FWIW, I've got nine Quarks and the only problem I've had is an intermittent problem with the switch on one.

1 in 9, not that good if you ask me... :caution:

Last edited:

edc3

Enlightened
1 in 9, not that good if you ask me... :caution:

I agree, < 90%. But once again, it's a small sample. 4Sevens is the only one who knows for sure what the real rate of problems with their lights is. My guess it's better than threads like this seem to imply. People don't open a thread just to say their light is working perfectly - but they will open a thread to complain that their light isn't working right.

Latest posts