• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

R50vn - Best 26650 Light

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
One thing I love about CPF here is you guys are just chilled and here to enjoy lights and life...Mind not too much on other politically correct matters :)

ven

Flashaholic
Your video vinh, be yourself, if they don't like you having a sip of wine then God help them! Tell em to go watch the x800 review instead :laughing:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess people were upset because I took a sip of wine on video. I just made a new more formal one...Sometimes its not wise to just relax and be genuine/yourself LOL

Well I can understand if it was red wine and you were eating popcorn with it (unless it was cheddar popcorn...), popcorn should be paired with white wine (pretty much my only wine rule). And having lived in Washington State on the dry side, Canoe Ridge Vinyard Merlot (grapes from the Canoe Ridge) was my favorite red..... (Chateau Michelle Canoe Ridge Merlot is similar...).

I'm going to have a glass of wine when I watch the video...

Last edited:

ProCharger

Enlightened
:laughing: I don't even drink and I want a glass of wine after reading that!

:drunk:

I will see your glass and raise it to a bottle! :twothumbs. Makes me want to make a youtube vid dedicated to wine.

I have added this light to the list of possible lights as a gift to my cousin since it is fitting for a newbie.

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess people were upset because I took a sip of wine on video. I just made a new more formal one...Sometimes its not wise to just relax and be genuine/yourself LOL

some guy commented that you were drunk. your face looked a little red, but Im guessing you were just high from the excitement of this new light!

DMS1970

Enlightened
Wow, I still like the flood, but throw is impressive! Great video, thanks!

tough decision which one to get.

How are the XHP70 for dedome? I'm just curious if this version has more potential than the pro or could they be completely different animals? Is the XHP70 driven the same after the current bump as the XHP 50? Is one ,ore efficient and can pump the lumens with a better run time?