raggies random remarks ....

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I used to have cats. When they see you eating food, they want some of it regardless of what it is. Then you offer some to them, they sniff it and decide they don't want it. Then they see you eating it again and they want it again. Lather, rinse, repeat. :)

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to have cats. When they see you eating food, they want some of it regardless of what it is. Then you offer some to them, they sniff it and decide they don't want it. Then they see you eating it again and they want it again. Lather, rinse, repeat. :)

Chickens are the same way except they will peck your leg to get your attention or make a sweet cluck or purr. I ignore cats for the most part, but I have a soft spot for chickens.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
its shameful how us those with mental illness are treated in this country usa . read britney spears story and understand it is way worae for those with no money or fame

Society says "just be tough mate" like one just chooses to heal up the chemical imbalance with a smile. Trouble is a lot of therapists have no clue how to heal either and just write scrips that largely turn the patient into a zombie. "Here try this for a month and see me next week, that'll be $175 please……next patient"……
Been there bro. Lucked up and made it out of the wilderness after a few years.

It was just like the opening of the Simpsons where the clouds part and the sun shines. But I kept cowering in fear for the next storm for a few years after that.

May your clouds begin to separate soon so the sun can shine on ya again.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
24-C841-AD-0-E73-4-F89-B414-5-C9030-C9-A7-F5.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
...stay away from Washington DC and/or scrub oak trees in August/late Summer/Fall.... yahoo.com/news/cicadas-may-gone-come-itch-035637000.html

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my dream would be to have had a chance to talk to those commited suicide and let them know there loved and things improve. this keeps me up at night knowing i could of saved some

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
my dream would be to have had a chance to talk to those commited suicide and let them know there loved and things improve. this keeps me up at night knowing i could of saved some
This is not an easy one to post after, but here goes: Everyone who knows me in person knows exactly what I think and feel about this topic.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not an easy one to post after, but here goes: Everyone who knows me in person knows exactly what I think and feel about this topic.
You must of had someone from the past that you really cared about commit suicide.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just hope i didnt offend him. i sure djd not mean to. i suck at explaing my self
I know how you feel. A lot of times I wish I could practice or rehearse what I'm going to say to folks when I'm in person- which is impossible because I don't know the future. I prefer texting except when doing business. I mess up on texting sometimes though even though I have more time to think about what I'm going to say.

I think Richbuff meant that he has very strong feelings about the subject. I could be wrong, but I don't think you offended him.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
No offense taken, of course. The topic is not a simple topic, instead, it is a very complex topic. There are many different factors involved. There are different philosophies, different viewpoints of life.

Well, anyway, on the bright side: I'm hoping to have an X50 in my hands soon.

—————
2Cor 5:6-8

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Society says "just be tough mate" like one just chooses to heal up the chemical imbalance with a smile. Trouble is a lot of therapists have no clue how to heal either and just write scrips that largely turn the patient into a zombie. "Here try this for a month and see me next week, that'll be $175 please……next patient"……
Been there bro. Lucked up and made it out of the wilderness after a few years.

It was just like the opening of the Simpsons where the clouds part and the sun shines. But I kept cowering in fear for the next storm for a few years after that.

May your clouds begin to separate soon so the sun can shine on ya again.
I saw this post on a website quite a while ago, every day they would write a social commentary and they were fantastic. The one I really liked was called "Intention Defecit Disorder" and commented on the whole prescription drug that we give to people to try to make them "normal".

raggie33

*the raggedier*
whats up with people posting pics of them self but it looks very strange like there is no way the pics are real looks spooky to me

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine's real- 30 years ago. No one can recognize me by it now. Maybe I ought to take it down if it spooks you and perhaps others.