raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
watching a ttv show i never saw before im on episode one its called chico and the man good show so far

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i still suck at humans. not for sure im even human lol. i have no idea what to say to most humans. i wanna talk about flashlights video games or the newest apple or amd cpu or about heavy metal. they always wana talk about what itthers are doing wrong . have nothing to contribute i prefere staying to my self most day. but i love you all but i think we are more alike then i am with the offlines around me

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
i still suck at humans. not for sure im even human lol. i have no idea what to say to most humans. i wanna talk about flashlights video games or the newest apple or amd cpu or about heavy metal. [...]
I know that struggle, Raggie. Sometimes I feel I'm the only person in my entire state that likes flashlights, video games, or that collects mechanical pencils.

At least we have the CPFers to entertain our tirades and tangents :lovecpf:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
will have 14000 miles on my 2023 honda rebel soon. she has been so damn realible. cant afford a car so i love her. and omg for 500 cc she is fast damn honda knows small engines

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Best way to be seen from rear on ebike? I have multiple red lights on back of ebike is flashing best?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It would be a good idea to check the local laws governing lights on licensed vehicles.
They don't care in my town long as your not being to silly. I know al are police luckily. But when I go to Alabama it sucks lol. . Since all we have here is a dollar general I got to Bama a lot but we will have a dollar tree in a month or so

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
stay with red lights on the back, other colors will confuse drivers. Blinking is good so long as it is not too distracting. A LED lighted vest is another good idea.

btw, don't know what I would do if I didn't have an aldi close by.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Rumer is we are getting one omg if I had the money id open a grocery store here . So much money to be made. Going to Alabama sucks. ..I even tried to get a loan to open one but with my credit they would only give me a apple core

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I could totally live in the woods if it wasn't for the hear of summer

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm thinking a trying meds again before you comment please read about psych meds omg the side effects suck. far as physically health I'm way better off with out them. Bp is normal again thyroid is normal again my damn hands and arms quit doing the jerking thing.nbut mentally I'm a bit off. I managed I eat good I exercise etc etc I clean my home . Xbut some of my thoughts may be off. Not sure what's worse

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Best way to be seen from rear on ebike? I have multiple red lights on back of ebike is flashing best?
I'd say flashing red light.
Drivers are used to seeing red on the back of vehicles, including motorcycles and mopeds. Green, Amber, and White are going to be brighter. But on particularly dark roads with little to no overhead lights, drivers will likely get confused if they see other colors besides red in front of them; traveling in the same direction they are.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you have multiple lights, have some steady and some flashing, unless they have a steady flash mode, then use that. I use steady flashing on my bike and I've gotten compliments from drivers saying how they appreciate that I don't disappear between flashes, but still grab their attention. I use a regular flashing tail light during the day and occasionally depending on where I'm riding, I use a flashing headlight in areas I don't know or that I know have hidden driveways.

i still suck at humans. not for sure im even human lol. i have no idea what to say to most humans. i wanna talk about flashlights video games or the newest apple or amd cpu or about heavy metal. they always wana talk about what itthers are doing wrong . have nothing to contribute i prefere staying to my self most day. but i love you all but i think we are more alike then i am with the offlines around me
A good fix is having a kid. The process is good fun. The consequences aren't so bad for us men. You learn a lot about yourself and become well trained in the art of constant discomfort. Talking to people will seem knee high to an ant compared to all your new problems. Go on, give a shot. Or a few. Or a whole bunch. Your call, man.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm so screwed up id be afraid id start the process to devolving humans back to apes.