raggies random remarks ....

Now, how does Raggie rig that up to his e-bike :unsure:
Connect the bike's drive gear to the shaft of the air pump, then attach a hose from the pump to the air horn.

Image.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have a feeling this month ill be saying rip to jimmy carter . i love him nothing to do with poiltics just this life has has lead after being in office. maybe ya have to be in georgia to understand

raggie33

*the raggedier*
best work out cloths? im just useing my normal everyday cloths like ive always done but as i aged man do i sweat. so i will train 5 times day mostly bikeing till i get better shoes and in better shape then ill run again. but man doing laundry sucks lol. since everytime i bike my cloths are soaked. a course they will smell so i get new cloths rebath and start over there has a to be a smarter way

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
best work out cloths? im just useing my normal everyday cloths like ive always done but as i aged man do i sweat. so i will train 5 times day mostly bikeing till i get better shoes and in better shape then ill run again. but man doing laundry sucks lol. since everytime i bike my cloths are soaked. a course they will smell so i get new cloths rebath and start over there has a to be a smarter way
garden hose...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I sometimes think the guy next door is on meth !plays with his damn loud gas blower everyday. I mean we have a darn landscaper

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Meth is he'll of a drug lol. For real the landscaper was just hear yesterday. He just blows nothing lol..thank God he sold his industrial lawnmower lol..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'll punch all tress in the face! Darn allergies I truly feel as if I'm dieing. I took them walmart pills the pinkish ones they do nothing . I think the state flower in this state is pollin lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I truly have no idea what there called there pink I took off label to read instructions then lost label

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dizzy a bit I switched to some 24 hour stuff

Benadryl is better for emergency allergic reactions, hives and stuff like that.
I currently take cetirizine (Zyrtec), it's a bit more expensive, but it pays to shop around for a good price.

Look into nasal sprays, they suck to take, but that definitely help in the long run.