• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

RC40vn - Hardest Hitter

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds like a nice, well-rounded light you describe, Rich!

I think Vinh gas his hands full with new orders for the XHP. 2 lights plus all the personal obligations he has now. I'm sure he will get to it. He just needs to keep an organized schedule and some lights will wait. Several others don't have specs for the new emitters either. I know it's tough to wait when we are all excited, LOL.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, MAD. :)

Vinh replied to my email right away, and it looks like Newlumens' lumen estimate is the right on with Vinhs' lumen estimate. Too soon for throw estimated numbers from Vinh. "...very good throw."

Anyone who is interested in this light, which should throw a very nice amount of lumens a very nice distance out there, please email Vinh and he will let you know what's happening. :)

-------------
My lights: Lots of Vinh54 power items.

MC408

Enlightened
I just now purchased the XPG2 PDT version to go along with my other RC40vnF-70.2 purchase. There is nowhere else to afford a legitimate compact dedicated thrower AND a 6*XHP70.2 RC40vnF at the same time. Nowhere. That's why I did it if anyone wonder!

from he i21vn thread. Looks like S&R has a 70.2 build in the works. So we should know #s when that's complete.