• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

RC40vn40 - 40,000 Lumen ;-)

cody12

Newly Enlightened
So, what's the back story? Just came to you in a dream? Seriously, what made you think of this setup? If it was anybody else but you, I'd think these numbers were bs. That being said, will I need to get a second mortgage on my house? Give me a ballpark number so I can start the paperwork. I guess that's irrelevant, whatever the number, I'm in.
Steve in Hollywood.

ven

Flashaholic
I am interested too how this beast came about.........too add, you know when its a very special light...............when star c star pops up:poke::whistle:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm late to the game. Is this rc40 fenix host with light engine, original reflectors and built-in battery completed modded??

ven

Flashaholic
I'm late to the game. Is this rc40 fenix host with light engine, original reflectors and built-in battery completed modded??

rc40 host, reflectors out and a base with xpl HI's/ optics and 4x xhp70's on. Presume 2 drivervn2's powering it all. Battery pack has replacement cells to handle the high amp ask.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn it, wimmer! You buy all the good stuff before the rest of us get a chance.

So Vinh--how many units are you planning to build? A limited edition run of 5?

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can imagine, this light is in a complete league of its own, who wouldn't want one...... more so who can afford it....

I can afford it. But the bigger issue is that would relegate my 20k lumens rc40vnF to th shelf, which is already where it spends most its time. I've realized that I rarely use my big lights and therefore I'm tending to spend more on edc sized lights and in more unique materials since I'd rather have fewer lights that are more unique and precious than loads of cheap and similar ones.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if it is possible to have one switch operate the flood mode (xhp70) and the other one - the quads?