Recommand me a light for jungle (amazonia, seek for wildlife) and mountains walk

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the OP found something that met his needs.

Can't comment on jungle, but I have done several rainforest trips. I described one these here. Of course, those lights are all ancient now, but the general principles persist.

No knowing more about how long a duration trip (and how frequently access to power sources would be available), it's hard to advise. But as a general rule, I would recommend using common AA batteries (as these are much easier to source locally if needed). I would bring NiMH and a good travel charger, with L91 backups. Something like the Sunwayman D40A neutral white, or the Sunwayman F40A with a diffuser cover might be good - tons of light, good throw. There's plenty of similar 4xAA lights out there, but that one also comes with red LEDs (which may help keep the bugs down around you).

If one really felt the need for greater throw, I'd probably go with a Vinh mod of such a compact light. I personally wouldn't take a 3/4x18650 class thrower to the rainforest - overkill for throw, and just too heavy to lug around (i.e., near 100% humidity is not fun). ;) When it comes to critter spotting, eye-shine is really what you want to use to identify (which doesn't take much output or throw - discussed in this thread).

Whatever you took, backup lights are a must (and a headlamp is great idea - especially if it has a red LED mode).

+1 on what Selfbuilt says,a rainforest to me is the nearest to a jungle you will get.

Flashoholic223

Newly Enlightened
the surefire eb1 is a good light for distance and it only uses one cr123a price has come down around 150 uses tie optic and is 200 lumens but because of the lens good thrower, good luck
ce