Recommend me a Green Torch with fast strobe

Maverick86

Newly Enlightened
Been looking for a good green light/torch with a good strobe.

1. try to limit it to 2x 18650.
2. $50-$200 range
3. one hand use pistol style

Thanks for any and all recommendations

ven

Flashaholic
Check the armytek predator green v2.5 out, would go with a v2.5 over the newer v3 due to issues i have read. Not saying all are bad, but there could be a slight element of risk.........

Good luck and :welcome:

kj2

Flashaholic
Sold my Predator Green v2.5 a few weeks back. Beautiful green beam, but didn't use it like I expected before buying.

ven

Flashaholic
Sold my Predator Green v2.5 a few weeks back. Beautiful green beam, but didn't use it like I expected before buying.

I had a quick search to see if it was still for sale so i could link it..........

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solarforce has a P60 green drop in. It can run with two 18650s. But, it is single mode. How fast is your thumb? chuckle

Maverick86

Newly Enlightened
Check the armytek predator green v2.5 out, would go with a v2.5 over the newer v3 due to issues i have read. Not saying all are bad, but there could be a slight element of risk.........

Good luck and :welcome:

Thank you

What issues have for read on the v3?

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
A few off centre LED's, driver fault,strobe issue on some, over rated cd. However the ano /build is fantastic, just the v3 seems hit/miss for some reason. The link is andrew & amanda, your good to go from them if there is any issue! Very well thought of on here,if any issue they will deal with it! So piece of mind there;)

I played safe and went with the v2.5 and more than happy..........

Issues wise , few threads with various bits covered . They do a v3 green predator to, maybe check to see if A&A have it in stock, also ilumn supply and going gear are other good sellers your side.