Recommend urban exploration flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkaway

Enlightened
I'm a little dissappointed that this site entertains discussions like this since urban exploring more often than not involves trespassing (hence the need to be discreet) on private or government property. Where I live that's an illegal activity.

Last edited:

Dallas_Dave

Newly Enlightened
Darkaway,
Not that I can disagree with you, that very often trespassing is involved in urban exploration, and I'm old enough to know better to try to make excuses but....... If you take the time to actually learn what urban exploaration is all about you would find that there is a code of ethics even for this hobby. In short vandalism or any other behavior that would deface the property is viewed as unacceptable behavior. Many who UE are avid photographers and like to document various man made but forgotten works... Pretty harmless and mabe of some social good for future generations...? Just my two cents, and hope I did not come off as a jerk.
Dave

Empath

Flashaholic
While discussions of urban exploration is not prohibited, in and of itself, the topic can approach a discussion of illegal activity. There is some urban exploration that is approached legally. For that reason, the topic alone is not forbidden, but must be judged on the merits of the individual suggestions, comments or questions.

Requests for discreet lights, for the purpose of avoiding security personnel, police, or property owners is a request for assistance in illegal activity. CPF does not endorse the concept of trespassing nor any unlawful entry of any restricted property without official permission to do so. In that regard, CPF will not knowingly provide resource that will assist or enable such activity.

CPF rules already designate such topics as not permitted with these words:

You agree, through your use of this BB, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly illegal or promotes illegal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.