Remember where the big SF prototype was seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh!...i don't know what you are talking about. I vividly remember "that" picture, but i don't know of any scandal or anything bad behind it. Whatever it is, if there is anything, i hope that it gets resolved.

TOB9595

Enlightened
McGizmo YOU GOT IT!1
quote:Originally posted by TOB9595:
There seem to be many in other posts who are uninformed. Costly perhaps.

Like buying a green laser with E-Gold?
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i have no idea what you people are talking about...and it hurts. i can't stand not knowing things...any more information possible? is there someone that could put me in "the loop"? i will not fell right until i know at least a little of what is going on here
frown.gif

River Rat

Newly Enlightened
I remember the pic and thread, but I have no earthly idea what it is you are looking for or talking about. Not real sure about the scent thing either. I thought I was getting brainy after readin' Darrel's EV thread, but now I feel like a retard.
smile.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by River Rat:
I remember the pic and thread, but I have no earthly idea what it is you are looking for or talking about. Not real sure about the scent thing either
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ditto

Give us a clue
smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
if the light in question had remained in the mouth too long, it too would smell............[what?].....

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crap. I'm slow. I know the pic. Email sent this morning but no responce yet. Somebody tell me what the #$$%^& is going on.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess Catdaddy and John and something similiar coming up. With the voltage and capacity on M10, it is ideal for that setup.

Alan

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Geoff he asked that you specifically NOT mention the lights!!! Please edit post...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Heh heh...it worked. Reader of lots of stuff I usually am, but reader of this I have not been until now...

Catdaddy

Enlightened
As soon as I finish with the business I am already committed to, I will post a little more information. I don't want to do anything to mess up those (possible) shipments to some of you.

And, I may be way off. But I just couldn't continue without at least saying something. Sorry to be so "James Bond" about it.

grift

Enlightened
um hate to bump this back up top, but i was pointed to this thread and now i wanna know what was going on here? anyone, please? email or pm me w/info PLEASE. not being in the know will drive me crazy
twak.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.